PDA

View Full Version : Jamming C754e jam code 1102

Custom Search

acsolutions
09-19-2020, 12:39 AM
Replaced pickup , feed and separation rollers. Cleaned sensors, pulled one way clutch off and cleaned clutch and shaft. Still jamming. Thanks

Phil B.
09-19-2020, 12:47 AM
Replaced pickup , feed and separation rollers. Cleaned sensors, pulled one way clutch off and cleaned clutch and shaft. Still jamming. Thanks

error code?

did you run sensor check in SM?

where is it jamming?

how many clicks on the machine?

acsolutions
09-19-2020, 01:54 AM
error code?

did you run sensor check in SM?

where is it jamming?

how many clicks on the machine?

Its happening in tray 1 only. No error code jam code only.
Machine comes to ready and will run 1 or 2 copies then jams.
There's about 750k on machine.
Its jamming right before the registration rollers. There is 4 drawers and only jams in tray 1.

Phil B.
09-19-2020, 02:04 AM
Its happening in tray 1 only. No error code jam code only.
Machine comes to ready and will run 1 or 2 copies then jams.
There's about 750k on machine.
Its jamming right before the registration rollers. There is 4 drawers and only jams in tray 1.Are the feeds good in tray one? What about transport rollers?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

acsolutions
09-19-2020, 03:08 AM
Are the feeds good in tray one? What about transport rollers?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Rollers have been replaced and feeds fine through all the trays. I'm thinking about replacing the clutches in that port unless someone has any better ideas. I also tried registration loop adjustment which made no difference.
T

tsbservice
09-19-2020, 10:24 AM
For test replace oneways with another tray and gently scuf the shafts with fine emery paper if they look shiny.
Is the reg roller turn freely...could be bushings binding, disassembly and clean/replace them if worn out. Could be feed clutch also.

blazebusiness
09-19-2020, 01:40 PM

You could try pulling a tray 1 CFU from another machine if you have one and swap it out. If it still jams the same way, you have just verified the issue is elsewhere.

If you don't have a tray 1 cfu to swap, if it jams feeding letter size (the wide way) but feeds a bit better changing it to Ltr-r size (the skinny way):

it will probably be a registration assembly issue or a vertical path feed issue. So disassemble inspect clean lubricate those areas. Super high clicks? Higher meter machine---suspect feed clutch.

blackcat4866
09-19-2020, 02:51 PM
Jam 11-02 is typically seen when paper isn't picked up. I've seen it happen when the PE flag is broken and the tray runs out of paper. Or when the vertical guide is dislodged.

But what you really need to do is key the right side lower door and watch what happens. How far does the paper get? What obstacle does it hit? Do all the rollers turn when they should? Etc. =^..^=

MVPunisher
09-21-2020, 08:48 PM
I feel like there is a spring loaded gear on the side of the feed unit that causes this but I do not see it in the manual. It makes you order the whole feed unit A2X0R70E11. The gear doesnt look like it does much but causes this code I think. Unless I am confused of models. Worst case just order the whole feed unit.

acsolutions
09-23-2020, 09:45 PM
For test replace oneways with another tray and gently scuf the shafts with fine emery paper if they look shiny.
Is the reg roller turn freely...could be bushings binding, disassembly and clean/replace them if worn out. Could be feed clutch also.

Thanks, yeah I stuffed the shaft but did not change out the one way. Thanks

acsolutions
09-23-2020, 09:47 PM
You could try pulling a tray 1 CFU from another machine if you have one and swap it out. If it still jams the same way, you have just verified the issue is elsewhere.

If you don't have a tray 1 cfu to swap, if it jams feeding letter size (the wide way) but feeds a bit better changing it to Ltr-r size (the skinny way):

it will probably be a registration assembly issue or a vertical path feed issue. So disassemble inspect clean lubricate those areas. Super high clicks? Higher meter machine---suspect feed clutch.

The customer said they have another machine I can swap out the unit but I have to wait to return fro vacation.

acsolutions
09-23-2020, 09:51 PM
Jam 11-02 is typically seen when paper isn't picked up. I've seen it happen when the PE flag is broken and the tray runs out of paper. Or when the vertical guide is dislodged.

But what you really need to do is key the right side lower door and watch what happens. How far does the paper get? What obstacle does it hit? Do all the rollers turn when they should? Etc. =^..^=

It will feed 2 or three sheets before it jams. It gets to the registration roller. I cleaned the pre regular sensor and cleaned the dust collector

Synaux
09-24-2020, 02:59 AM
Make sure the rear hatch doesn't have a broken plastic-hing-clip-apparatus-thing. :confused:

When you release the lever (with it open) there should be two of the aforementioned hooks/hinges that actuate on each end. I would take a pict but I got drunk and destroyed my phone last night.

Custom Search