PDA

View Full Version : C6000 C-0101 error

Custom Search

plnewton
09-25-2020, 05:15 AM
Hi All

I am struggling with a C-0101 error on a c6000, the machine starts up fine, the error only appears when you try and print.

confirmed paper feed motor is running fine from the IO command and I have also changed the clutches in the ADU

It feeds paper to just before the registration roller of the ADU

I have also tested the loop and registration motor via IO and both are functioning also

this is my own machine which is no longer under a maintenance agreement so I really dont want to jump in and buy a new conveyance board unless I know it is that

any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

tulintron
09-25-2020, 12:21 PM
Good Morning. Tired of being hit by this, I learned to change the clutches. Surely, there must be a bad one.

Also note, a set of gears that are in the right corner of the CDB plate. They are 03. 02 white and 01 black.

Anyway, I still suggest hiring a specialized service. The cheap is expensive.

plnewton
09-26-2020, 07:42 AM
thanks for your reply

I went through it again today but still no luck

I have another C6500 machine that I pulled those gears off from behind the conveyance board and swapped them over as you suggested I also cleared all the waste toner ducts to make sure they were not labouring the power feed motor as the duct runs of that

I again went through every clutch on the ADU and tested them they are all working fine, I also tested the one on the vertical conveyance and that is fine also, then just to completely rule them out I swapped over every clutch from the running C6500 and still the same

this is a very vague error not allot about in the service manual, if you can think of anything else to check I would be very greatfull

tulintron
09-28-2020, 08:42 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200928/6e7956f3c30e950705b690ebc00175ae.jpg

coincidence or not, I always change the CL1 of the ADU and my problem is solved. In your case, it could be another CL. The introduction motor is responsible for moving the entire ADU. Some part of it is spinning with load, affecting the engine.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

tulintron
09-28-2020, 08:45 PM
sorry for my english

tsbservice
09-28-2020, 08:51 PM
sorry for my english

Your experience and willing to help are excellent don't ever bother because English isn't your main language.

plnewton
09-29-2020, 04:04 AM
thanks for your reply

I ended up getting this fixed today, it ended up being the paper feed motor after all

I tested it many times under the IO and it was completely functional so I ruled it out initially, looks like it was only failing under load of paper being fed

The paper feed motor is quite a job to replace on the C6000, especially this particular machine as it is up against the wall and it has large capacity feeder and stacker so I left it to last to change

tulintron
09-29-2020, 12:47 PM
thanks for your reply

I ended up getting this fixed today, it ended up being the paper feed motor after all

I tested it many times under the IO and it was completely functional so I ruled it out initially, looks like it was only failing under load of paper being fed

The paper feed motor is quite a job to replace on the C6000, especially this particular machine as it is up against the wall and it has large capacity feeder and stacker so I left it to last to changeAt the beginning of this error, I started to change the engine and solved the problem. But in a short time he returned.

I hope your case is different!

Good luck and beautiful work.

allan
09-30-2020, 05:30 PM
I have found that the paper loop motor drivers on the conveyance drive boards are a bit week.

Custom Search