PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Fax received ok but will not print bizhub C364e(posted on behalf of blazebusiness)

Custom Search

tsbservice
09-26-2020, 04:20 PM
Have a C364e series and when machine receives a fax , the fax never prints out. The fax answers the phone line , then receives the fax and the job log for the received fax shows "job complete" but the received document never prints. Any ideas appreciated.

copier addict
09-26-2020, 04:48 PM
Have a C364e series and when machine receives a fax , the fax never prints out. The fax answers the phone line , then receives the fax and the job log for the received fax shows "job complete" but the received document never prints. Any ideas appreciated.

Maybe a silly question, but is it setup to forward faxes?

tsbservice
09-26-2020, 04:57 PM
Maybe a silly question, but is it setup to forward faxes?

Good question but I dunno as I posted this on behalf on blazebusiness because of Forum glitch/bug with word print at the end of thread title.

I have another guess. Maybe faxes are setup for print from specific tray and paper selection and they are empty.

larweedad
09-26-2020, 05:45 PM
I have a customer that does this. All faxes received flag blue light says ok does not print. We have it set save to the hdd so at the end of the day they log onto pagescope. Seethe faxes and print/save what they wanted. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Custom Search