PDA

View Full Version : service mode

Custom Search

Jessetech
09-30-2020, 08:28 PM
hello Techs,
don't really work on bizhubs c754e, but its a simple drum installation and want to reset counters and do gradation under service mode, but I remember these new model bizhubs have a different SMode than the old guys, stop 00 stop seems not to work, I remember something like menu,counter,----, yellow reset?

can you please fill in my blank,really want to do this rite
TIA

allan
09-30-2020, 08:43 PM
You don't need service mode for that. Chip resets it and gradation adjustment can be done in admin mode.

The rest of the puzzle ends with 01

tsbservice
09-30-2020, 08:56 PM
You don't need service mode for that. Chip resets it and gradation adjustment can be done in admin mode.

The rest of the puzzle ends with 01

Wise man spoke :cool:

Phil B.
09-30-2020, 09:01 PM
we have too many end users on here to be passing out the SM/AM passwords in public.... please take such discussions to PM/Email.

we all know what happens when a non-tech plays in SM.. they brick the damn machine! ( hell even a newbie tech can do it!)

allan
09-30-2020, 09:07 PM
Got good rep so just not his brand i guess.

What are you use too?

copier tech
09-30-2020, 09:52 PM
hello Techs,
don't really work on bizhubs c754e, but its a simple drum installation and want to reset counters and do gradation under service mode, but I remember these new model bizhubs have a different SMode than the old guys, stop 00 stop seems not to work, I remember something like menu,counter,----, yellow reset?

can you please fill in my blank,really want to do this rite
TIA

This is not a new model its been out for years.

CE mode entry is the same is previous models.

A quick google/youtube search will show you.

allan
09-30-2020, 10:04 PM
This is not a new model its been out for years.

CE mode entry is the same is previous models.

A quick google/youtube search will show you.

True

Custom Search