PDA

View Full Version : C360i won’t boot up

Custom Search

Sodypop
10-04-2020, 09:12 PM
So it’s a brand new machine and it did work for some time before installing a finisher then after that it’s been stuck on the loading screen that you get when you fire up the machine, with a blue loading indicator (stuck at quarter), what’s odd is that I can’t even enter service mode anymore and i am not able to update firmware nor even reset the machine with those hidden buttons... yes i also tried removing the finisher and restoring everything as it was out of the box, heck we even changed the main board to no avail. Any help?

tsbservice
10-04-2020, 09:29 PM
What is finisher model?

Sodypop
10-04-2020, 09:31 PM
No idea as i am not involved in the hardware but we removed it so i don’t think its the issue anymore plus the machine just stopped doing anything literally no service mode no booting just stuck

btw the finisher is supposed to be compatible, our techs review and verify before installing parts so that’s why I’m assuming the finisher isn’t the problem here.

drowranger
10-05-2020, 05:39 AM
Since this happen after finisher install i would check dc pwb first. there was a bulletin there as well. Please check CN7 Pins 9&11on the DCPS for 5 v . If not replace DC Power supply(AA7RR70200).

If you can see the 5v then Please try to redo the firmware (at least GC1-7b) if you are lucky it will proceed to a data recovery and initializing of machine or you might need a ssd board or SD card.
Please enable Software SW No.159 - bit 3 (Hex 08) to stop ssd freezing in the future.

Hope this helps !!

Gift
10-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Please enable Software SW No.159 - bit 3 (Hex 08) to stop ssd freezing in the future.

Thanks for the hint, is there any more info about this, like a bulletin?

copier tech
10-05-2020, 11:12 AM
No idea as i am not involved in the hardware but we removed it so i don’t think its the issue anymore plus the machine just stopped doing anything literally no service mode no booting just stuck

btw the finisher is supposed to be compatible, our techs review and verify before installing parts so that’s why I’m assuming the finisher isn’t the problem here.

'supposed to be compatible' confirm the model number of the finisher you fitted there was a bulletin on this exact issue if you fit the wrong finisher, it will fit & look the same but its not.

Jumping Jack Flash
10-05-2020, 02:39 PM
So it’s a brand new machine and it did work for some time before installing a finisher then after that it’s been stuck on the loading screen that you get when you fire up the machine, with a blue loading indicator (stuck at quarter), what’s odd is that I can’t even enter service mode anymore and i am not able to update firmware nor even reset the machine with those hidden buttons... yes i also tried removing the finisher and restoring everything as it was out of the box, heck we even changed the main board to no avail. Any help?

If the sub power is blue, you should wait even 15-20 minutes

Custom Search