PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C1100 printer C 4661 Misspass colors and Error 2

Custom Search

Norwaytech
10-05-2020, 03:03 PM
Hi I cot a customer that got several C1100 from KonicaMinolta. One of them gives misspass print from time to time during a job. It recovers itself during the job without a code. Sometime it gives C-4661 .
It has printing close to 10 000 000 Prints.

Sometimes Color reg auto gives Error 2.

Changed all the drum and developing units, Image transfer belt unit, Color reg sensor , and have cleaned the sensor that reads the speed of ITB and drum units.
Nothing have helped so far.

Anyone got some ideas ?

wjurls
10-05-2020, 05:58 PM
Not sure what you mean by "misspass colors" If you mean erratic color registration, I have seen a problem with a defective high voltage board cause voltage leaking and causing very erratic behavior including mis-registered colors.

tulintron
10-05-2020, 06:28 PM
You can check the connector of the processing unit and also run the Recall Standard Data in Process Adjustment.

Check if the rails of the processing unit are loose, causing the unit connector to not fit properly.

You can also interrupt the adjustment and check that the charts are correctly formed in the transfer belt.

You can also test the sensors in I / O Check mode, running 36-3 / 36-4 / 36-5 for Fr, Md and Rr, respectively.

0 ~ 255 range

Norwaytech
10-06-2020, 12:41 PM
This is strange. The customer got several C1100 , and several ITB unit that they swap around and serve up.
One ITB unit give C-4661 all the time (power on), and Error 2 all the time they tried Auto reg adj.

The next ITB unit can power on. Auto reg OK. So that one go in production.
They print one page jobs. (They got strange jobs I know that. )

518 sheets printed . One page at the time.

Print 300 sheets. OK. perfect print
Then 18 sheets with colors that are misalignment. No error code.
Then 200 sheets perfect.

So the machine is not ok, but is better with another ITB unit. But what can cause this ?
Both ITB units look the same with new parts. itb belt, rollers, cleaning unit etc..

tulintron
10-06-2020, 12:49 PM
This is strange. The customer got several C1100 , and several ITB unit that they swap around and serve up.
One ITB unit give C-4661 all the time (power on), and Error 2 all the time they tried Auto reg adj.

The next ITB unit can power on. Auto reg OK. So that one go in production.
They print one page jobs. (They got strange jobs I know that. )

518 sheets printed . One page at the time.

Print 300 sheets. OK. perfect print
Then 18 sheets with colors that are misalignment. No error code.
Then 200 sheets perfect.

So the machine is not ok, but is better with another ITB unit. But what can cause this ?
Both ITB units look the same with new parts. itb belt, rollers, cleaning unit etc..

The belt may be slipping on the ITB unit.

Norwaytech
10-06-2020, 01:18 PM
The belt may be slipping on the ITB unit.

I will check that .

Norwaytech
10-14-2020, 08:16 AM
I think we finally got the solution. A5AWR71700 Belt Drive. Possible the speed sensor, possible gears.

konicavod
10-16-2020, 07:32 PM
you need to clean Intermediate transfer belt encoder sensors.

Custom Search