PDA

View Full Version : C3350i J11-02

Custom Search

copier addict
10-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Okay, not sure where to go with this one.
I have a C3350i that is producing intermittent 11-02 jams. The jammed page ends up about two inches into the fuser and z folded under the fuser with the trail edge through the registration roller.
Sometimes the machine will show "cleaning in progress" prior to the jam. Also, the jammed page has no image on it.
I have tested the feed and reg clutches and the reg sensor in service mode and all come back okay. I have cleaned all the rollers as well.
Any help is appreciated.

Firmaware
10-08-2020, 02:22 PM
We had also jam problem with a new C3320i. It was the paper feed clutch. Aber we have cjanged also the sincro clutch.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G980F mit Tapatalk

blazebusiness
10-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Okay, not sure where to go with this one.
I have a C3350i that is producing intermittent 11-02 jams. The jammed page ends up about two inches into the fuser and z folded under the fuser with the trail edge through the registration roller.
Sometimes the machine will show "cleaning in progress" prior to the jam. Also, the jammed page has no image on it.
I have tested the feed and reg clutches and the reg sensor in service mode and all come back okay. I have cleaned all the rollers as well.
Any help is appreciated.

Strange ---- I guess I would start addressing that weird cleaning message by updating firmware to the latest version , removing the ITB belt and inspect it to see if it dirty and has an issue with it's cleaning unit. Check the 2nd xfer roller to see if it is coated with toner also. While I have the belt unit out I would be sure to clean the IDC sensors.

Of course, that's assuming the jamming and cleaning message together are related to the issue. For just 11-02 jams alone , I would replace tray 1 feed components and/or feed/reg clutch and clean/inspect registration sensor.

tsbservice
10-08-2020, 04:16 PM
If image is missing on jammed page I would replace registration clutch. I have seen "cleaning in progress" message on other machines seems to me unrelated to paper jams, but Yes better run latest FW just in case of some odd bug.

copier addict
10-08-2020, 04:28 PM
If image is missing on jammed page I would replace registration clutch. I have seen "cleaning in progress" message on other machines seems to me unrelated to paper jams, but Yes better run latest FW just in case of some odd bug.

Machine has latest firmware, sorry, I forgot to mention that in original post.
Registration clutch makes sense to me too. As for the cleaning in progress message, I don't know how it fits in. It doesn't show that message on every jam, but every time the message shows it jams. If that makes sense.

tsbservice
10-08-2020, 05:08 PM
Another idea. Check error history for 11-02 and see if in that exact moment/time another error code is recorded. Machine may auto cancel some internal error at the time it prints out(I know it's shot in the dark but who knows) definitely not me :cool:

Bix
10-13-2020, 11:19 AM
I had some bypass jam without understanding the real problem in the bizhub c3320i. I turned off for 1 minute and then back on, the jam didn't do it anymore! It has been working for several weeks, I still don't know what happened.

Custom Search