PDA

View Full Version : Konica c224e CD272 code

Custom Search

blazebusiness
10-10-2020, 05:29 PM
After firmware update boots up right into a CD-272 code. Prior to firmware update the copier would sometimes give a message authentication unit not detected but would copy and print fine. I know on the C452 series code had to do with the hdd and i option memory.

Any ideas appreciated.

blazebusiness
10-10-2020, 06:02 PM
Going into service mode and installing the hdd after initializing let the machine boot with no code. Went into admin>license and see the web browser license is installed (which I assume means i option)

Don't see a way to uninstall that license / feature. Also, if I uninstall the license do I need to pull any memory that was being used for the i option?

copier tech
10-10-2020, 06:50 PM
After firmware update boots up right into a CD-272 code. Prior to firmware update the copier would sometimes give a message authentication unit not detected but would copy and print fine. I know on the C452 series code had to do with the hdd and i option memory.

Any ideas appreciated.

Konica Minolta C224e Print List missing (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/141914-konica-minolta-c224e-print-list-missing.html)

Custom Search