PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub c220 C-C171

Custom Search

DigiMan
10-12-2020, 10:06 AM
Goodmorning everyone
As per the title i have a c220 who started getting stuck in the hourglass and a few times that it started it popped C-C171.I tried to update the firmware but i got an almost instant N.G at the MFP controller part(I tried 4-5 usbs).Today i switched the MFP from a spare machine that i have and i took the DIMM and NVRAM from the "broken" one and mounted them on the "new"one and started it up.This time on the FW update screen the option of MFP controller is missing completely.Im almost certain i did something wrong but i asked a fellow tech from KM and told me to do the procedure this way and im kinda stuck at the moment..
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

copier tech
10-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Goodmorning everyone
As per the title i have a c220 who started getting stuck in the hourglass and a few times that it started it popped C-C171.I tried to update the firmware but i got an almost instant N.G at the MFP controller part(I tried 4-5 usbs).Today i switched the MFP from a spare machine that i have and i took the DIMM and NVRAM from the "broken" one and mounted them on the "new"one and started it up.This time on the FW update screen the option of MFP controller is missing completely.Im almost certain i did something wrong but i asked a fellow tech from KM and told me to do the procedure this way and im kinda stuck at the moment..
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Did you take the MFPB from another C220 or C280/C360 ?

DigiMan
10-13-2020, 08:04 AM
Good question actually and sorry for not mentioning it,everything from the spare machine was stripped down so i dont know...but between boards i found some differences in the logical switches so im guessing it indeed was another model.Anyway the machine is going to be replaced(was looking for an excuse) so all is good.Thanks copier tech!

tsbservice
10-13-2020, 10:16 AM
off topic:
DigiMan, cool signature :D

Custom Search