PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C220 Error Code C-C181

Custom Search

DM2-Inc
10-18-2020, 03:04 AM
I have a Trouble Code of "CC181". The service manual says this is a "Dynamic link error during starting (IBR)" and suggests to reload the firmware.

I can't log onto the machine as an administrator while it's in this state so I'm not sure how to determine the firmware currently in the machine.

I've read about uploading firmware from a USB. I would seem that there's no repository for these firmware files on the net.

I wondered if other might be kind enough to provide me with a copy?

copier tech
10-18-2020, 09:56 AM
I have a Trouble Code of "CC181". The service manual says this is a "Dynamic link error during starting (IBR)" and suggests to reload the firmware.

I can't log onto the machine as an administrator while it's in this state so I'm not sure how to determine the firmware currently in the machine.

I've read about uploading firmware from a USB. I would seem that there's no repository for these firmware files on the net.

I wondered if other might be kind enough to provide me with a copy?

We can supply you with the firmware should you still need it drop us an email.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Synthohol
10-18-2020, 03:16 PM
PM sent.
thanks for being a contributor!!

DM2-Inc
10-18-2020, 05:37 PM
Synthohol, thanks for the PM

Copy Tech, Thanks for the offer.

Now I'll need to do a little reading as to the location for the USB port.

It seems it's not possible to log into the machine with an IP address and Administrator password in this condition?

copier tech
10-18-2020, 05:42 PM
Synthohol, thanks for the PM

Copy Tech, Thanks for the offer.

Now I'll need to do a little reading as to the location for the USB port.

It seems it's not possible to log into the machine with an IP address and Administrator password in this condition?

The Service USB slot is just under the LAN port under a small cover (remove 1 screw & slide up)

​Yes you may not be able to log into the machine webpage while there is this error.

Custom Search