PDA

View Full Version : BH C500 parts

Custom Search

Desert Rat
10-19-2020, 11:34 PM
A customer of mine had a c500 pm kit and wanted to know if any of these parts would fit his BH Pro C5501.
I searched the part numbers in the 5501 parts manual and got no matches. But a lot of these parts look the same.
Here is a list of the ones that look like they would fit.

Decurling roller
Black foam exit idler roller with the white hub
transfer belt
paper exit roller with the orange foam rollers
paper exit roller/middle with long gray roller
corona charger shells no wires
he also has 4 chargers used with the gold wires and no grids

new upper and lower fuser rollers 1 upper and 2 lower I know these would work but if anyone needs them here they are.

I realize that because of the speed difference some of these may not work.

I'll put these on the parts board later.

Thanks

DR

wjurls
10-20-2020, 09:42 PM
Most are of no use. Incomplete chargers are no good. Brand new complete charge assemblies are $25. The fuser rollers appear to be backwards compatible to Force 8050 but not forward to the C5500 series. C5500, C5501, and C6000 series share many parts. As do 8050 and C500. Then there is the C1060, C2060, C3060 generation.

A customer of mine had a c500 pm kit and wanted to know if any of these parts would fit his BH Pro C5501.
I searched the part numbers in the 5501 parts manual and got no matches. But a lot of these parts look the same.
Here is a list of the ones that look like they would fit.

Decurling roller
Black foam exit idler roller with the white hub
transfer belt
paper exit roller with the orange foam rollers
paper exit roller/middle with long gray roller
corona charger shells no wires
he also has 4 chargers used with the gold wires and no grids

new upper and lower fuser rollers 1 upper and 2 lower I know these would work but if anyone needs them here they are.

I realize that because of the speed difference some of these may not work.

I'll put these on the parts board later.

Thanks

DR

Desert Rat
10-21-2020, 01:22 AM
wjurls,
Thanks for your reply. After re-reading my post I see I was not clear on the fuser rollers. They are new OEM rollers. I know they will only work
in the C500 and I forgot about the force C8050. I suppose they would work in that model.
I just wanted to post the info in case someone had a need for them. I know it's a very old machine, I just hate to throw away good parts. But
the bottom line is I'm getting ready to retire :D, after 40 years in the industry, and will gladly throw them out if no one needs them.

Thanks again for your reply
Time to fish more than work.:)

DR

Custom Search