PDA

View Full Version : Just how much is BIZHUB C652 differ from C652DS.

Custom Search

Terna247
10-20-2020, 07:50 PM
I just got one for my customer, refurblished though... So I wanna prepare for it's troubles....
All I know about the DS is they are pretty best for copy jobs....

Sent from my Infinix X606C using Tapatalk

Blizzoo
10-20-2020, 08:17 PM
DS stands for Dual-Scan so yes, faster copying/scanning double sided originals

copier tech
10-20-2020, 09:02 PM
I just got one for my customer, refurblished though... So I wanna prepare for it's troubles....
All I know about the DS is they are pretty best for copy jobs....

The C652 is a very old model hopefully you got a low count on yours.

tsbservice
10-20-2020, 09:12 PM
Makurdi | Location, Facts, & Population | Britannica (https://www.britannica.com/place/Makurdi)
Not that they have luxury of state of the art machines some have.
We better donate African people not only wastelands.

Synthohol
10-20-2020, 10:25 PM
We better donate African people not only wastelands.
say what now?

Terna247
10-21-2020, 02:40 PM
DS stands for Dual-Scan so yes, faster copying/scanning double sided originalsGranted... I know I may have problems when it comes to the boards... I gathered they don't share boards with the 652 series

Terna247
10-21-2020, 02:44 PM
Makurdi | Location, Facts, & Population | Britannica (https://www.britannica.com/place/Makurdi)
Not that they have luxury of state of the art machines some have.
We better donate African people not only wastelands.You spotted me right. Most machines in here comes second handed... All around the world. So if you have machines REBUILT to a standard, they are welcomed. Donating can be a good option but am ready to get them at a price!

Terna247
10-21-2020, 02:47 PM
The C652 is a very old model hopefully you got a low count on yours.

Yes... It read 600457.... Not bad in here since some comes in reading 1M +
My worry is to have the boards.... Since it doesn't share boards with the plain C652.

emujo2
10-21-2020, 02:49 PM
Because of the DS doc feeder, system boards are incredibly hard to find and very expensive still. The DS system was a small percentage of the C652/752s sold. If you can find a non DS you are probably better off. Firmware is different as well. Once you start factoring AFD dual scan parts, dual scanner board and memory you really have a money pit. E

Terna247
10-21-2020, 02:51 PM
say what now?I will so much appreciate if the help is in the ICT.... Like firmwares which i never got that Grant to be registered.

Synthohol
10-21-2020, 04:36 PM
Must be missing punctuation I hope,
"We better donate African people" I'm just not getting what you intended to say.
Not trying to give you a hard time.

tsbservice
10-21-2020, 05:29 PM
say what now?

'Donate' was ironic. Wasteland is what rich corporations leave in Africa for centuries. They have no choice and use our obsolete dinosaurs so techs have to keep them alive without new parts most likely even without original consumables. Am I making myself clear enough now?

Terna247
10-21-2020, 09:13 PM
'Donate' was ironic. Wasteland is what rich corporations leave in Africa for centuries. They have no choice and use our obsolete dinosaurs so techs have to keep them alive without new parts most likely even without original consumables. Am I making myself clear enough now?I got you from the beginning, but the wastelands were spared of Covid 19.
That disqualified your thoughts.
If you call them Rich corporations, then it means it's a deliberate act to keep Africa that way... But tell you what we keep machines running here longer and in best state than you could ever imagine. Let that sink in.

Custom Search