PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta c308 - stuck in self diagnostic mode

Custom Search

Kenny
10-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Hi guys,

we currently have a customer with a Konica Minolta c308 and it for some reason runs a self diagnostic test on the machine at random and gets stuck all the time, does anyone know why’s its doing it automatically and how to turn it off? The last time we went out (about a week ago), we updated it to the latest firmware and trouble reset it which did get rid of it but now has come back today.

any suggestions would be appreciated!

Max
10-22-2020, 05:52 PM
Screenshot of diagnostic screen ? Reset error code list and check again after a few days/after diagnostic. I would start there 1st.

tsbservice
10-22-2020, 06:33 PM
Hi guys,

we currently have a customer with a Konica Minolta c308 and it for some reason runs a self diagnostic test on the machine at random and gets stuck all the time, does anyone know why’s its doing it automatically and how to turn it off? The last time we went out (about a week ago), we updated it to the latest firmware and trouble reset it which did get rid of it but now has come back today.

At what version is current machine FW?

blackcat4866
10-23-2020, 12:45 AM
You can get this exact symptom if you update the firmware, but do not change the DIPSW in the bulletin. =^..^=

Terna247
10-23-2020, 05:54 PM
I had a call where a machine was preparing the "user box" and "fax/scan" to infinity... No job was coming in.
It was solved with logical formatting of the SSD and a halfway physical format of the HDD.

Sent from my Infinix X606C using Tapatalk

femaster
10-24-2020, 03:09 AM
I had a call where a machine was preparing the "user box" and "fax/scan" to infinity... No job was coming in.
It was solved with logical formatting of the SSD and a halfway physical format of the HDD.

Halfway physical format of the HDD?
I'm thinking this is some translation issue, but if not, could you elaborate on that...

Terna247
10-24-2020, 10:15 PM
Femestar... While running the the physical format I stopped on the way...2% I guess. Switch off from the main switch. It gave an error code CD001 I think. Service mode sytem1 iniatialization>>clear all data>> off.
powered after 10 secs and all the jobs sent spooled up.

Sent from my Infinix X606C using Tapatalk

byronf
10-25-2020, 12:52 PM
Hi guys,

Hi Kenny,

You can stop the MFP to automaticly perform self diagnostics by adjusting dip sw 163 to hex 00.
Lets us know

Custom Search