PDA

View Full Version : Konica c368 11-02 code

Custom Search

DOE
10-22-2020, 06:24 PM
Have a c368 Konica with a total of 150000 copies on it. Ran good the first two months and then started getting 11-02 code when using the first paper drawer. Seems to jam about every third copy. I have seen multiple discussions about this problem on the internet but nobody coming up with a final solution. Several people have claimed to change everything out in that first feed unit and still experience this problem. Does anybody know if they came up with a solution to this problem. I was going to start by replacing the feed clutch and the separation Tire make sure there's not a flat spot on it. I know it could be the motor one of the clutches but figured we would start here unless somebody knows the solution to this problem now. Thanks in advance for any advice

greglogston
10-22-2020, 09:39 PM
How the mylar on the tray? What about the feed and pick up roller? Worn, been replaced recently? Is it third page every time or just random jams. Is it even leaving the tray?

Toxic
10-25-2020, 09:57 AM
On that low "mileage" i never replaced anything except feed and separation roller and clean pick up roller.
Its always separation roller worn, sometimes with flat spot.

nassor
10-25-2020, 01:43 PM
Clean a sensor
Good luck

Synthohol
10-25-2020, 02:00 PM
scuff the shaft and clean the black one-ways that turn the rollers.

copier tech
10-25-2020, 02:07 PM
Have a c368 Konica with a total of 150000 copies on it. Ran good the first two months and then started getting 11-02 code when using the first paper drawer. Seems to jam about every third copy. I have seen multiple discussions about this problem on the internet but nobody coming up with a final solution. Several people have claimed to change everything out in that first feed unit and still experience this problem. Does anybody know if they came up with a solution to this problem. I was going to start by replacing the feed clutch and the separation Tire make sure there's not a flat spot on it. I know it could be the motor one of the clutches but figured we would start here unless somebody knows the solution to this problem now. Thanks in advance for any advice

Yes always start with the most common cause of J11-02 jams, the feed rollers!

Then if that doesn't resolve the issue move onto replacing the clutches, replace all while you have the unit out.

REGSIS
10-26-2020, 07:07 AM
scuff the shaft and clean the black one-ways that turn the rollers.

Yeah! And if that doesn't help, replace the one way clutches (x2), and feed clutch (which drives the shaft of feed roller).
So, the order of attemps is:
- replace feed roller and separation roller (clean pickup roller), clean sensors look for damaged parts
- scuff the shafts with sand paper and clean inside of one-way clutches
- replace one way clutches
- replace feed clutch

EOS

Walterj
10-27-2020, 03:24 PM

I think you should clean and check the PS1 sensor, you check it in the option of (sensor check).
Check that the paper you use is not so rough. If so, it will surely wear down your separation roller and feed roller.
If the jam occurs immediately you can check the ICPs 2E and 4E found in the MFPB.
Greetings I hope this helps you.

DOE
10-29-2020, 07:16 PM
I think you should clean and check the PS1 sensor, you check it in the option of (sensor check).
Check that the paper you use is not so rough. If so, it will surely wear down your separation roller and feed roller.
If the jam occurs immediately you can check the ICPs 2E and 4E found in the MFPB.
Greetings I hope this helps you.

Replaced feed tires, separation tires, and feed clutch. Still jams at separation tire coming out of tray. Have to pull out drawer and paper is creased in middle where it jams in tires.

tsbservice
10-29-2020, 07:31 PM
Did you replaced Torque limiter of separation roller?

Custom Search