PDA

View Full Version : Konica c368 black spots and blotches only through bypass

Custom Search

DOE
10-22-2020, 06:36 PM
Konica c368 that you get black spots and blotches only through the bypass unit. Customer had the blotches and spots and they went away for a few days and today through the bypass they are back. Copies of the drawer do not have this problem. I showed them how to use thick stock when running thicker paper through it and such could it be they just didn't listen to me. She says it has worked fine for a couple months and they've had this problem lately and it went away and then it came back. She usually always does the same job through the bypass. Do you think this could be a problem of the thickness of the paper and she's not telling the machine or something else. Thanks

Max
10-22-2020, 07:42 PM
Blotches I take it are not fused toner from previous copy? Try thick 4? Or set default media type for bypass in administration menu so it defaults to thick 4. Possibly fuser pressure roller had it. You can also slow fuser for a specific media type in service mode. Original toner?

tsbservice
10-22-2020, 08:04 PM
Konica c368 that you get black spots and blotches only through the bypass unit. Customer had the blotches and spots and they went away for a few days and today through the bypass they are back. Copies of the drawer do not have this problem. I showed them how to use thick stock when running thicker paper through it and such could it be they just didn't listen to me. She says it has worked fine for a couple months and they've had this problem lately and it went away and then it came back. She usually always does the same job through the bypass. Do you think this could be a problem of the thickness of the paper and she's not telling the machine or something else. Thanks

They ALWAYS didn't listen carefully if at all. I bet they just remember to put thick paper in bypass but failed to remember they have to tell that to the machine.

Custom Search