PDA

View Full Version : Change speed. C224e to C364e

Custom Search

kmuserpl
10-22-2020, 06:45 PM
Hi.

How I can change speed in C224e to 36PPM?

Thank all for answers.

copier tech
10-22-2020, 09:02 PM
Hi.

Thank all for answers.

Fit a complete set of boards from a C364e inc the SSD & HDD.

greglogston
10-22-2020, 09:26 PM
Hi.

Thank all for answers.
'

This a serious question????

BillyCarpenter
10-22-2020, 09:46 PM
Have to tried putting a turbo charger on it? Maybe some headers and 4 barrel carburetor? Oh wait....:D

Synthohol
10-22-2020, 10:19 PM
the same way i can upgrade my 27" monitor to a 40" monitor.
i buy a 40" monitor.
[/snarky]
or run 6"x6" paper. that will do it too.

copyman
10-23-2020, 01:59 AM
I think Kon/Min would make that really hard to do.

Heck the last time I did that was a mono Biz 200 to a Biz 350. Back than it was only only a wire change & re-programmed chip. My friend cracked the program and re-programmed the chips for the dealership he worked for. Saved the owners a lot of money. But as usual to show their appreciation they gave him a pat on the back and said good job! Not even thank you!

slimslob
10-23-2020, 02:23 AM
In the early days of bond paper copiers other than Xerox, we could increase the speed of the Royal RBC I from 10 ppm to 12 ppm by changing the main motor. The machine only had a single 125 sheet paper tray so a lot of people came up with add on options. There was a rolled paper feed that attached to the left end. GradCo made a couple of sorters that could be adapted to a number of makes and models. The company I work for made a lower tray that held 2 reams of paper and a coin operation box.

tulintron
10-23-2020, 05:53 PM
As our friend Copyman said, only a few threads and a small change in the programming changing the interval between pages to a smaller one. Just programming and some wires.

But I do not advise doing this to make money. This is called FRAUD.

slimslob
10-23-2020, 06:07 PM
As our friend Copyman said, only a few threads and a small change in the programming changing the interval between pages to a smaller one. Just programming and some wires.

But I do not advise doing this to make money. This is called FRAUD.

If KM is anything like Ricoh you will also need a valid serial number for a C364e. After that anyone, like a competitor, who compares the serial number on oh lets say the counter printout with the serial number plate will expose your fraud.

Copier repairman
10-23-2020, 06:43 PM
Available.
But it is unfortunate.
I can't tell you.
Because my status indicator is red.

Jumping Jack Flash
10-26-2020, 09:22 PM
I think "kmuserpl" and "Copier repairman" are the same guys

slimslob
10-26-2020, 10:32 PM
I think "kmuserpl" and "Copier repairman" are the same guys

I doubt it. One is in Poland. The other is in South Korea.

Phil B.
10-26-2020, 10:45 PM
Available.
But it is unfortunate.
I can't tell you.
Because my status indicator is red.

rep points don't have a damn thing to do with it..

you have been touting scam devices... maybe not illegal in your neck of the woods but very ILLEGAL in most the rest of the world.

tulintron
10-27-2020, 01:05 PM
I doubt it. One is in Poland. The other is in South Korea.what guarantees you that the profile information is true?

Walterj
10-27-2020, 03:04 PM
Hi.

Thank all for answers.

Because they ask stupid, if you want to know.
Research and analyze how the team works first.

Copier repairman
10-28-2020, 04:30 PM
I'm a Korean.
Hope you don't get confused with anyone else.
It's all here.
How to speed up.
How to reset the counter.
To me you are said to be illegal.
It's all in the thread here.
You don't know how.
The firmware program you sent me is the answer.
I don't want to be treated as a sinner.

zoool
10-29-2020, 02:39 PM
bizhub c224e dont have that same MFP board as c364e. you can make a c364e from c284e. wirings on engine and firmware.. good luck

Copier repairman
11-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Have a good day today.
All you are curious about is in the service manual.
If you read it slowly, there is an answer.
If you need something fast, buy a new product.

Phil B.
11-03-2020, 05:08 PM
If you change my status message from red to green, I will open your question here.

those are reputation points.. looking at yours you have either: given wrong info.... got into arguments .. or just come off as a prick...

you know what you have done.. time to reflect.

and WHY would you deny someone help due to rep points? that may be WHY you have sooo many reds cards.

Copier repairman
11-03-2020, 05:21 PM
[QUOTE = 필 B.는, 1601703]는 사람들은 명성 포인트는 .. 당신 당신도 한보고있다 : 인수에있어 .... 잘못된 정보를 제공 .. 아니면 그냥 미친놈으로 내려와 ...

당신은 알고 당신이 한 일을 .. 반영 할 시간.

그리고 담당자 점수 때문에 누군가의 도움을 거부하는 이유는 무엇입니까? 레드 카드가 너무 많은 이유 일 수 있습니다. [/ QUOTE]
I want to know how to erase the red card.
I was hoping that if I contributed to this thread, I would delete it.

Phil B.
11-03-2020, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE = 필 B.는, 1601703]는 사람들은 명성 포인트는 .. 당신 당신도 한보고있다 : 인수에있어 .... 잘못된 정보를 제공 .. 아니면 그냥 미친놈으로 내려와 ...

당신은 알고 당신이 한 일을 .. 반영 할 시간.

그리고 담당자 점수 때문에 누군가의 도움을 거부하는 이유는 무엇입니까? 레드 카드가 너무 많은 이유 일 수 있습니다. [/ QUOTE]

no donation will remove the red card...

that can only be achieved BY HELPING PEOPLE and getting others to THANK your post...

posting in another language is PROBABLY what earned you the red cards .. not everybody understands what you wrote.

Copier repairman
11-03-2020, 05:42 PM
no donation will remove the red card...

that can only be achieved BY HELPING PEOPLE and getting others to THANK your post...

posting in another language is PROBABLY what earned you the red cards .. not everybody understands what you wrote.

Thank you.
understand.
I will publish articles that give assistance.

Phil B.
11-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Thank you.
understand.
I will publish articles that give assistance.

DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ARTICLES... just give SOLID advise...

I take it you didn't read the forum rules nor the FAQ's for the site.. you need to do so!

slimslob
11-03-2020, 06:33 PM

You have Red Cards because either you have violated forum rules, been rude and insulting to senior techs or both. The number of Red Cards you have indicates that you have done so repeatedly and it also means that unless you change your habits and attitude they will never go away and most likely will continue to increase.

당신은 포럼 규칙을 위반했거나, 선임 기술자에게 무례하고 모욕적 이었기 때문에 레드 카드를 받았습니다. 당신이 가지고있는 레드 카드의 수는 당신이 그것을 반복적으로 하였음을 나타내며 또한 당신이 당신의 습관과 태도를 바꾸지 않는 한 그것들은 결코 사라지지 않을 것이고 대부분 계속 증가 할 것이라는 것을 의미합니다.

slimslob
11-03-2020, 06:38 PM
what guarantees you that the profile information is true?

IP address detected by the website. If an individual claims to be from one region and the IP address is from a significantly different region they will automatically be denied registration.

Custom Search