PDA

View Full Version : C284e usb issue...

Custom Search

uullxx
10-29-2020, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone, I have a problem with a c284e.
After executing memory clear, the machine no longer prints from USB.
In the administrator settings I can only enable scan to USB, but there is no longer the print option ...
Furthermore, after the memory clear, the machine does not even print PDFs from a PC that it previously printed without problems :(
I installed A5C10Y0-F000-GDK-M1 firmware
Thanks for your help

Phil B.
10-29-2020, 06:08 PM
Hi everyone, I have a problem with a c284e.
After executing memory clear, the machine no longer prints from USB.
In the administrator settings I can only enable scan to USB, but there is no longer the print option ...
Furthermore, after the memory clear, the machine does not even print PDFs from a PC that it previously printed without problems :(
I installed A5C10Y0-F000-GDK-M1 firmware
Thanks for your help

you wiped the memory... did you copy the config settings ?

did you init the scan option?

think of it this way... you just wiped your brain .. you need to put the memories back in.

emujo2
10-29-2020, 06:33 PM
possibly you unset the HDD when you did the reset. many features are lost w/o the HDD. E

drowranger
10-29-2020, 09:09 PM
Please backup any addresses you added before enabling hdd. Easier to import them than adding them all over again ...

uullxx
10-30-2020, 08:22 AM
Thanks everyone for the answers.
I imported the backup of the settings and now the machine prints from the usb memory. :)
However, it does not print some PDFs from a PC: the blue LEDs flash while receiving data but it does not print anything. Other jpg files, doc, emails are printed regularly ... :confused:
Hard Disk is enabled.

uullxx
10-30-2020, 10:43 AM
I double-checked everything from the beginning and realized that the hard drive was disabled.
I don't understand how this could have happened ... :(
I have enabled it again and now the machine is fully functional. :)
I thank everyone for their help

blackcat4866
10-31-2020, 12:09 AM
Unfurtunately this has happened on quite a few different models of Konica Minolta. The HDD becomes UnSet ... nobody knows why. Just set the HDD to Set, format, then reloading movie data restores function. =^..^=

Custom Search