PDA

View Full Version : Error Code firmware

Custom Search

romario
10-29-2020, 08:45 PM
hi someone who can sell me upgrade firmware to g00-x4 konica minolta c258

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Phil B.
10-29-2020, 08:58 PM

Contributors to CTN get their requests answered quicker! https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

Synthohol
10-29-2020, 09:18 PM
and please stop the color BBcode crap, its useless.

copier tech
10-29-2020, 09:42 PM

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Happy to help, drop us an email.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Phil B.
10-29-2020, 09:44 PM

not to mention just plain damn annoying! :mad::mad:

romario
10-29-2020, 09:55 PM
Contributors to CTN get their requests answered quicker! https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

I ALREADY CONTRIBUTED, ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, THEY HELPED ME WITH THE FIRMWARE OF THE C258, BUT I NEED IS THE upgrade firmware to g00-x4

romario
10-29-2020, 09:56 PM
IS YOUR ASS ITCHING? by putting that? shit no brain

Phil B.
10-29-2020, 10:00 PM
I ALREADY CONTRIBUTED, ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, THEY HELPED ME WITH THE FIRMWARE OF THE C258, BUT I NEED IS THE upgrade firmware to g00-x4

this account doesn't have the badge.. so if you DID contribute to CTN you need to use the other account.

saying so doesn't MAKE it so!

romario
10-30-2020, 12:04 AM

this account doesn't have the badge.. so if you DID contribute to CTN you need to use the other account.

saying so doesn't MAKE it so!
I already contributed if you can help me please.

Synthohol
10-30-2020, 12:22 AM
and to think i saw the new badge and was gonna give you the FW... until i read that.
tsk tsk...

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=Phil B.;1597942]
I already contributed if you can help me please.

contact admin to see if he can switch the badge over to this account.

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 12:32 AM

this post has been reported.

Synth.. you need to throw a red card and report him.

romario
10-30-2020, 12:37 AM
and to think i saw the new badge and was gonna give you the FW... until i read that.
tsk tsk...

You are right, sorry and I had a very stressful day. They come and tell me things that are irrelevant. For that reason I answered like this. But if you could help me, thank you really. I am always active on the forum

romario
10-30-2020, 12:46 AM
this post has been reported.

Can you pass me the firmware?

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 12:56 AM
Can you pass me the firmware?No that would be a copy right violation.
It also goes against site policies about public discussion of such subjects.
You or no one are worth losing my certs over.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

romario
10-30-2020, 01:04 AM
No that would be a copy right violation.
It also goes against site policies about public discussion of such subjects.
You or no one are worth losing my certs over.

Nobody is flying anything. My copier has error code and investigating here in the forum I saw that with this update ek code c-9401 is removed. I'm just asking you to help me. You sent me to contribute and I did it because I really need to repair this copier that is where a client if I do not repair it, return the machine to me.

Synthohol
10-30-2020, 03:55 AM
nah, im not butt-hurt over the comment, i just have this itch....

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 04:19 AM
nah, im not butt-hurt over the comment, i just have this itch....[emoji38][emoji28][emoji1787][emoji23]

romario
10-30-2020, 02:57 PM
[emoji38][emoji28][emoji1787][emoji23]

I already got the firmware if someone needs it to write me as a gift. This forum is to help each other not to criticize and leave the other technicians badly.

Synthohol
10-30-2020, 07:25 PM

Lol someone gave me a negative reputation comment on that post, said it adds nothing to the discussion and made the thread go downhill.

I wonder who would have said such a thing?

Since this forum lacks moderation/moderators I'm using self control to NOT speak my mind.
In all my time here I may have asked 2 questions for myself, the rest of the countless hours I spend here I try my damndness to help other techs and occasional users.
My only issue with CTN is the lack of mods pruning threads and user/abusers when needed.
The thread about the emcc board meter resetting for sale is another embarrassing example of no moderation.
Wtf?
Hire some damn mods man, I'm proud to be an active user here but if this forum continues to allow the rifraff to insult respected members or post illegal fraud causing "remedies" I may lose faith in the solidarity of this BBS.
Anyway now that that is off my chest with VERY limited cursing.

[/rant]

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 07:29 PM
Lol someone gave me a reputation comment on that post, said it adds nothing to the discussion and made the thread go downhill.

Since this forum lacks moderation/moderators I'm using self control to NOT speak my mind.
In all my time here I may have asked 2 questions for myself, the rest of the countless hours I spend here I try my damndness to help other techs and occasional users.
My only issue with CTN is the lack of mods pruning threads and user/abusers when needed.
The thread about the emcc board meter resetting for sale is another embarrassing example of no moderation.
Wtf?
Hire some damn mods man, I'm proud to be an active user here but if this forum continues to allow the rifraff to insult respected members or post illegal fraud causing "remedies" I may lose faith in the solidarity of this BBS.

[/rant]

great post brother... I agree about the mods also.

tsbservice
10-30-2020, 07:48 PM
Lol someone gave me a reputation comment on that post, said it adds nothing to the discussion and made the thread go downhill.

Wtf?

[/rant]

You can see who gives you bad/positive rep. I guess this guy will quickly start receiving RCs.
I like to give rep up not RCs but I can make some exceptions.
Other than that I'm totally with what you posted.
Don't be disappointed. I have to say your sense of humor is one of the best out there!

mga
10-30-2020, 07:51 PM

Wtf?

[/rant]

Rep given

Phil B.
10-30-2020, 07:57 PM
tsk tsk...

well it looks like we know who threw the card on u

romario
10-30-2020, 08:26 PM

Wtf?

[/rant]

That's the way it has to be, I'm new but I try to do things right, they gave me 2 bad reputations just for asking for help on a code that the machine gave me by putting an older firmware that is the only one I have I think they shouldn't have put me bad reputation but good thanks to all for your good comments and hands.

copier tech
10-31-2020, 11:42 AM
That's the way it has to be, I'm new but I try to do things right, they gave me 2 bad reputations just for asking for help on a code that the machine gave me by putting an older firmware that is the only one I have I think they shouldn't have put me bad reputation but good thanks to all for your good comments and hands.

Ignore the rep points they are completely pointless you can still post & reply to others etc.

This is not eBay where bad reviews loose sales.

Custom Search