PDA

View Full Version : Need a recommendation on a new to me copier

Custom Search

bgolpmp
10-30-2020, 03:34 AM
Good day

I am in the market for a new to me printer. My c353 died and I would like to replace it. I would like a color copier and am looking for suggestions. I am a fan of minolta printers but it doesn't have to be. I would like to have a finisher that can fold, staple, and maybe even hole punch. I don't print high volume I am a contractor that prints 11X17 prints for my jobs and some free printing for a non profit I help out. Is there a model that replaced the C353?? That was so perfect for my needs. I don't want to spend a ton on the machine either. Maybe a dew grand
Where should I be looking for such a machine? I am in South Eastern Wisconsin

Thanks

Andy

femaster
10-30-2020, 04:03 AM
If you don't mind used, which would probably be your cheapest route with having staple, fold and punch, I would look into something from the Cxx4e model series. You could also go a bit newer, though that will up the price, and look at the Cxx8 model series. Both series are very reliable and produce good quality results.

progoffice
10-30-2020, 02:02 PM
I agree with Femaster. Contact Mark with TNT copiers out of Florida and see what he has available. He's our reliable source for used Konica Minolta machines. You'll have to request a folding finisher with punch, but he can usually come through and you'll be well within your price range. Request paper tray configuration too if that's important to you. Not as many "E" series available anymore, but plenty of "8" series out there.
mark@tntcopiers.com
TNT Copier Wholesale Tampa Florida - Home (https://www.tntcopiers.com/)

Good luck!

emujo2
10-30-2020, 04:00 PM
KM can provide a refurbed e or 8 series at a very low cost..They should come to you with all of their consumables at or near new..Some of these C368s are coming back after 3 year gov leases with as little as 25-30K on them..With the lasest firmware adn drivers they will be able to support your print environment for years to come. Ed

Bix
10-30-2020, 04:08 PM
KM can provide a refurbed e or 8 series at a very low cost..They should come to you with all of their consumables at or near new..Some of these C368s are coming back after 3 year gov leases with as little as 25-30K on them..With the lasest firmware adn drivers they will be able to support your print environment for years to come. Ed

off topic: maybe I'm wrong but officially, in Europe, Konica Minolta doesn't sell used cars. For second-hand we turn to dealers. I also thought about America but this is a confirmation that Konica Minolta United States and Konica Minolta Europe are two different worlds.

tsbservice
10-30-2020, 05:44 PM
off topic: maybe I'm wrong but officially, in Europe, Konica Minolta doesn't sell used cars....
Off topic:
Bix I think KM doesn't sell used cars in America likewise...:cool:

KMFLT3CH
10-30-2020, 06:13 PM
C258 / C308 / C368.

I've been uninstalling a boatload of 8 series in my area this year, being replaced with i-series. It shouldn't be too difficult to buy one as a refurb.

Bix
11-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Off topic:
Bix I think KM doesn't sell used cars in America likewise...:cool:

this is also true hahahaha
machines & cars are synonyms in my language. The translation was probably not successful hahahh

Custom Search