PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous AccurioPress C3080 skipping booklet pages

Custom Search

Seth
11-06-2020, 10:11 PM
Hello,

I am trying to print a calendar as a booklet from my C3080. My pages are set up as 8.5x11, and the full spread of the calendar is 11x17. I have my pages rotated and in the correct order. However, the final booklet that gets printed out is missing the 2 middle pages completely. After it prints and staples, I get a message on the printer "Press Start to resume" and when I do that it prints the last 2 pages separately. The total should be 1 cover page from another drawer and 6 sheets of 11x17 for the interior, but I'm only getting the cover page and 4 interior pages. No error codes or jams. What makes it staple the booklet before all the pages are printed?

Phil B.
11-06-2020, 10:15 PM
Hello,

I am trying to print a calendar as a booklet from my C3080. My pages are set up as 8.5x11, and the full spread of the calendar is 11x17. I have my pages rotated and in the correct order. However, the final booklet that gets printed out is missing the 2 middle pages completely. After it prints and staples, I get a message on the printer "Press Start to resume" and when I do that it prints the last 2 pages separately. The total should be 1 cover page from another drawer and 6 sheets of 11x17 for the interior, but I'm only getting the cover page and 4 interior pages. No error codes or jams. What makes it staple the booklet before all the pages are printed?

what is the max capacity of the staple unit?

are you folding it also?

have you printed out the settings page and error log?

blackcat4866
11-06-2020, 10:26 PM
what is the max capacity of the staple unit?

are you folding it also?

have you printed out the settings page and error log?

You're on the right track:
What is the weight of the media used, and is that weight properly programmed for the paper tray?
The booklet maker has strict restrictions on how many pages of what weight it will accept.

=^..^=

Phil B.
11-06-2020, 10:38 PM
What is the weight of the media used, and is that weight properly programmed for the paper tray?
The booklet maker has strict restrictions on how many pages of what weight it will accept.

=^..^=

thanks for the backup on this problem brother.

Seth
11-07-2020, 05:53 PM

=^..^=

The interior pages are 80# glossy text and the cover is 80# glossy cover. I think you are probably right about why it isn't accepting all the pages. I will be looking into different paper options. Thanks for your help!

Custom Search