PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C-458, panel unresponsive..

Custom Search

Oystercopy
11-16-2020, 06:52 PM
Hey guys... So, I've had several machines do this and rebooting is the only way to get the control panel to function again. The panel comes up just fine and the machine works normally as a printer, etc. but icons cannot be pressed. I've tried replacing the HDD with no luck. I also removed and reinstalled the SSD Board, no luck there either. Has someone fixed this problem and if so, what did you do? The firmware is up to date, the machine has been reinitialized and hard drive PHYSICALLY formatted, several times.

Thank you in advance!
OC

mga
11-16-2020, 06:56 PM
Hey guys... So, I've had several machines do this and rebooting is the only way to get the control panel to function again. The panel comes up just fine and the machine works normally as a printer, etc. but icons cannot be pressed. I've tried replacing the HDD with no luck. I also removed and reinstalled the SSD Board, no luck there either. Has someone fixed this problem and if so, what did you do? The firmware is up to date, the machine has been reinitialized and hard drive PHYSICALLY formatted, several times.

Thank you in advance!
OC

Its the control panel replace complete control panel I've had it 5 times

srvctec
11-16-2020, 08:30 PM
Its the control panel replace complete control panel I've had it 5 times

Yep, we've had it a few times as well.

Synthohol
11-16-2020, 09:56 PM
may sound silly but have you tried re-seating the video cable to the panel and mfp board a few times in case it has a bad contact?
or calibrating it if you can get it to work long enough?

blackcat4866
11-16-2020, 10:46 PM
Also free, you could try uninstalling Marketplace. That uses a lot of resources, slowing the panel reactions. =^..^=

rrrohan
11-16-2020, 10:49 PM
I've got one that has same issue but if you quickly tap the screen it will eventually register it

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bix
11-17-2020, 08:17 AM
Hi, I have had this problem.
The solution was to replace the complete control panel. In service mode there is often an C-4091, FA-14 or E301

Custom Search