PDA

View Full Version : Electrical power up trouble

Custom Search

Iniobong
11-19-2020, 03:31 AM
After the main or sub main power switch is turned ON, the blue and orange status indicator lights continue to be on while the control panel is not being displayed. trouble in bizhub c253
Pls in need someone to advise me on what to do.the machine had motor problem (c5102) after replacing the transport motor, the machine developed problem.

Synthohol
11-19-2020, 04:01 AM
do you need a manual?

KM7155
11-19-2020, 05:41 AM
After the main or sub main power switch is turned ON, the blue and orange status indicator lights continue to be on while the control panel is not being displayed. trouble in bizhub c253
Pls in need someone to advise me on what to do.the machine had motor problem (c5102) after replacing the transport motor, the machine developed problem.

for me i will reseat all the connector which u disconnected before u change the motor.

Iniobong
11-19-2020, 07:53 AM
do you need a manual?
I have a servicing manual but I would like to have theory of operation manual.

femaster
11-20-2020, 01:02 AM
I have a servicing manual but I would like to have theory of operation manual.

Theory of Operation is part of the service manual. If you have the genuine service manual, then you already have what you are looking for.

In reference to your problem, it sounds like you have not connected up all the wiring connectors, or perhaps bent a pin on one of the connectors. As tedious as it sounds, I'd go back through every single connection that you removed and check for bent pins and make sure they are securely connected. Unless you zapped something with static electricity, a poor harness or board connection is your most likely solution.

tech51
11-20-2020, 07:38 PM
I’ve had failed memory cause this in the past.

Custom Search