PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Ricoh MP C400 - Intermediate Transfer Unit is not set correctly

Custom Search

vinehand
11-19-2020, 04:40 AM
Hi folks, I'm getting this error when I start up the Ricoh MP C400 - "Intermediate Transfer Unit is not set correctly". I have another printer from which I tried to replace the unit but I am still getting this error. Any ideas on how to get rid of this error.

Thank you

GIUBOSS
11-24-2020, 08:48 PM
Hi folks, I'm getting this error when I start up the Ricoh MP C400 - "Intermediate Transfer Unit is not set correctly". I have another printer from which I tried to replace the unit but I am still getting this error. Any ideas on how to get rid of this error.

Thank you
would you like to say that you have tried another transfer unit taken from a working machine and it is not the same? Have you checked the attachment points and the connector if it is positioned correctly? Have you also tried to reset the PM?

Marwanalhajbi
12-09-2020, 02:13 PM

Thank you

try to proceed point to point and check if a cable loose,also check inside the machine if a piece of paper is locking the chip

Custom Search