PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C280 no toner passing to black developer

Custom Search

Monteiro
11-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Hi to All,

its my first post in this great forum just got enter and wish have great experience and pass information too. Really appreciate if someone can help in my dought / issue in bizhub c280.
8 months ago i change dev unit K and original drum K, after 1.500 printed pages only in 8 months, last week client have dirt black prints in center page, i check dev unit k and was leaking in center and corona drum K dirty same spot, i clean corona, check tcr K was 4,3 % , make add force toner coming to 6 % and good prints came. Past 2 or 3 days, same defect prints back, i disassembly dev unit was 50 grams only ( no toner inside i think ), i changed new dev K , put in machine, check TCR K was 6,2%, made add toner force K and goes 6,5 % but i want to confirm black toner is passing to Dev unit in the tubes, i clean hopper tank black and no see nothing block inside, gears is good, after assembly and testing new forced tonner supply in black and no tonner passing from tube and tank is full of black toner. make this test - Forced toner in cyan and replenish toner in tube is great and in black no toner. Please, someone can give a help ?
I,m afraid to leave machine like this and black toner not feeding Dev K unit correctly.

Many thanks to all

P.S. The gears in front of hopper tank in hopper is not turning like gears of cyan tank, if i turn manually the gears of black tank the tube shoes lot of black toner.

Custom Search