11-20-2020, 11:01 AM
Hello,
i need some help about my Konica Minolta Bizhub 350
The problem is that all the printed documents has a two or more empty lines,
i have added with this post a picture of the problem,

any reply will be appreciated.

blackcat4866
11-20-2020, 12:12 PM
If that page was SEF (short edge feed), I'm going to guess that you've got an obstruction under the doctor blade, leaving a blank band on the developing roller. =^..^=

Max
11-20-2020, 02:32 PM
Dirty laser glass? Try the magic wand.

copiray
11-20-2020, 07:51 PM
Is the strip completely blank? Does it always appear in the same place?
If so, it is possible that something is clogging the developer roller or that the laser glass is dirty

tsbservice
11-20-2020, 10:08 PM
If so, it is possible that something is clogging the developer roller or that the laser glass is dirty

Both mentioned already. Pls try harder.

femaster
11-22-2020, 02:50 AM
The picture you shared is REALLY small, so it's hard to make a proper determination. Like others have suggested, I'm leaning towards junk caught in the dr blade leaving those void areas. It's very common on these for dust and junk to get caught in the blade because this model recycles the "waste" toner.

One other thing that I have seen happen on these is the foam strip attached to the erase lamps starts to breakdown because of the age. I've had at least 2 occurrences where a small piece of that foam was hanging down from the erase lamp board and blocking the laser path. It took me quite a while to find that issue, because it's not easily seen unless you think to bend over a bit more and look up.

Hansoon
11-22-2020, 09:50 AM
The picture you shared is REALLY small, so it's hard to make a proper determination. Like others have suggested, I'm leaning towards junk caught in the dr blade leaving those void areas. It's very common on these for dust and junk to get caught in the blade because this model recycles the "waste" toner.

One other thing that I have seen happen on these is the foam strip attached to the erase lamps starts to breakdown because of the age. I've had at least 2 occurrences where a small piece of that foam was hanging down from the erase lamp board and blocking the laser path. It took me quite a while to find that issue, because it's not easily seen unless you think to bend over a bit more and look up.

Yes and yes!

Hans

mearmi
11-22-2020, 10:37 AM
Hello,

In these models, Drum and Developer both can make this problem.

What did you replace???

Blizzoo
11-22-2020, 01:38 PM

I had that once on a 250. I found the fault quite easy as the hanging foam strip was quite obvious standing in the way of 'the beam'

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:30 PM
If that page was SEF (short edge feed), I'm going to guess that you've got an obstruction under the doctor blade, leaving a blank band on the developing roller. =^..^=

The page is A5 Format, and i think it's what you refer as SEF, you can see this picture

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n11qt8i4fkdy5b7/PIC%20D2.jpg?dl=0

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:33 PM

i dont think that the laser glass is dirty because scaning to pc gives good image, and printing from pc gives the same problem, so it's not the scaning laser glass problem

thanks for the idea

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:36 PM

the strip yes is completely blank, and also it always appear in the same place,

thanks i will check

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:38 PM

i tried scaning to computer it gives good image
i tried printing from computer it gives the same problem on printed document,

i think it can be the drum unit that must be changed.

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:41 PM

Thanks for you reply, the picture i shared was not small in original, it's only when i upload it to this forum, anyway here is other pictures

Dropbox - PIC D2.jpg - Simplify your life (https://www.dropbox.com/s/n11qt8i4fkdy5b7/PIC%20D2.jpg?dl=0)

Dropbox - PIC T.jpeg - Simplify your life (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bll5qpiznwjdgb6/PIC%20T.jpeg?dl=0)

Omar Faris
11-23-2020, 12:44 PM
In these models, Drum and Developer both can make this problem.

What did you replace???

for now i did not replace any part, i guess it's drum problem, needs to be replaced, what's do you think

Dropbox - PIC T.jpeg - Simplify your life (https://www.dropbox.com/s/bll5qpiznwjdgb6/PIC%20T.jpeg?dl=0)

blackcat4866
11-23-2020, 01:51 PM
I guess that I have to point out here that the laser slit glass and the scanner slit glass, though performing a similar function, are two entirely different items. I really hope that this is result of a questionable translation, because if it isn't you have a long way to go to become a technician.
=^..^=

CP-1015
11-23-2020, 04:15 PM
Hi,
1. Clean Laser glass not scanner glasses
2. Change Developer. Because it seems it is not realy black, only grey and foggy and somebodey wrote it already: There is something under Doctor plain (white lines).
3. Change drum and main wiper (together with developer)

copiray
11-23-2020, 07:07 PM
i dont think that the laser glass is dirty because scaning to pc gives good image, and printing from pc gives the same problem, so it's not the scaning laser glass problem

thanks for the idea

the laser has nothing to do with the scanner, remove the developer unit, if the developer is uniform throughout the magnetic roller, the problem has to be in the laser glass, remove the drum and check that the laser glass be clean

copiray
11-23-2020, 07:10 PM

I have only given my opinion of the problem and I have requested more information, I do not understand the negative reputation

greglogston
11-24-2020, 09:27 PM

For a bizhub 350? Don't think that is correct.

greglogston
11-24-2020, 09:31 PM
Hello,

My guess is that the felt behind where the drum and developer sit is falling apart and covering the printhead in a couple spots. Or the developer and/or the developing unit need replaced. My best bet is the felt is obstructing the printhead.

greglogston
11-24-2020, 09:32 PM

You mean printhead ? And don't think there is a wand for the bizhub 350. Just good old fashioned manual cleaning.

Custom Search