PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Paper Jam Code No. 25 Wont Clear

Custom Search

Jabu22
11-26-2020, 11:59 AM
Good Day All

I a have a Konica Minolta Bizhub B454e that jammed a paper on the ADF, I removed it but the jamming code no 25 still remains. I tried everything including opening the under part mutiple times, reseting the all errors code but it still gives me the same error when I start up the machine. I cant get rid of it. Any other ways I can clear the error without replacing the ADF. Its a double scan ADF

blackcat4866
11-26-2020, 02:06 PM
You might try cleaning the paper sensors with a toothbrush or air. Yelling at it hasn't helped so far.
=^..^=

joelea
11-26-2020, 03:37 PM
Good Day All

I a have a Konica Minolta Bizhub B454e that jammed a paper on the ADF, I removed it but the jamming code no 25 still remains. I tried everything including opening the under part mutiple times, reseting the all errors code but it still gives me the same error when I start up the machine. I cant get rid of it. Any other ways I can clear the error without replacing the ADF. Its a double scan ADF

Check number 5 on the pic isn't broken. Also post the jam code from jam counters in service mode like 66-01 etc, not the one you see on screen

mearmi
11-28-2020, 11:56 AM
Good Day All

What is the Jam Code you are getting in Service Mode?

tsbservice
11-28-2020, 12:25 PM
Good Day All

Any jammed pieces of paper left? Get a sheet and try to manually push it through paper path it will catch if anything block sensors etc. Open ADF - bottom left side there is hole in the middle spray inside some canned air and check operation.

Custom Search