PDA

View Full Version : KM Bizhub 4000i/3300i Specs

Custom Search

SowingAcorns
12-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Newbie here. I apologize in advance if I am not posting this in the correct forum.

I am in the process of purchasing a desktop printer (in the U. S.) and one of the brands seems to have changed the spec sheet. For example, earlier spec sheets and several websites have the page per minute at 40ppm for the KM Bizhub 4000i and 33ppm for the 3300i. A dealer I am working with sent me the spec sheet along with the quote for the C3300i and the spec sheet he sent has 35ppm for the 3300i. If you go on the U. S. KM website the spec sheet for the 4000i has 42ppm.

There is also a difference in the imaging unit life - a change from 154K for Black and 55K for color to new specs at 200K for black and 100K for color. I can only imagine the imaging unit change has something to do with the failures I read about on this website as I did my research. I even called KM at the person that answered gave me the old specs for ppm and the imaging unit (33ppm and black imaging unit - 154K/color imaging unit 55K). If there is anyone on this forum that can confirm the specs for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300i, I would greatly appreciate it.

Other printers I am considering:
Ricoh P C600
Kyocera P7240
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000i (the imaging unit failures have me worried on this one and the 3300i)

Please feel free to share if you have any experience with any of these models. I need something that is relatively fast, reasonable total cost of ownership, and, above all, reliable.

Thanks.

Custom Search