PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C360 lan lights blinkng

Custom Search

menosmola
12-04-2020, 08:58 AM
Hi, I have a Konica Minolta C360, apparently everything works fine on copy mode, no error codes, but it does not connect to the network, the two lights on the ethernet port blink fast and alternatibely. I have changed lan cable and connect directly to the router, but the same result...
Any ideas? Thanks

copier tech
12-04-2020, 09:50 AM
Hi, I have a Konica Minolta C360, apparently everything works fine on copy mode, no error codes, but it does not connect to the network, the two lights on the ethernet port blink fast and alternatibely. I have changed lan cable and connect directly to the router, but the same result...
Any ideas? Thanks

Set the copier to DHCP then plug into your router & your laptop.

Does the copier pick a new IP address? if it does type this address into a web browser on your laptop does it bring up the copier webpage?

emujo2
12-07-2020, 03:31 PM
Check the NIC settings in Admin..You may want to take it off of auto negotiate and set it to 100MB full duplex..If you're plugged into a 1gb network the C360 does not support it. E

allan
12-07-2020, 04:49 PM
Initializing network data could also help.
Good advise given in the two previous posts.

Was it working at the customer and then started doing this?

menosmola
12-09-2020, 05:49 AM
Thanks to all, problem solved.
I have gone to the client and I have connected a laptop to the machine, with a crossed cable, everything worked correctly, so I have investigated the client's network and I have found a network switch that I don't know how, but it only failed for the copier.
I have restarted it and everything has started working perfectly.
Thanks all.

Custom Search