PDA

View Full Version : Paper Jam C364

Custom Search

Mosespitso
12-05-2020, 12:35 PM
After switching on the machine, it displays the attached error message, its Konica Minolta C364. Also found on the machine some lose springs

Mosespitso
12-05-2020, 01:04 PM
After switching on the machine, it displays the attached error message, its Konica Minolta C364. Also found on the machine some lose springs
Please Assist

Synthohol
12-05-2020, 01:55 PM
i remember many times paging through the parts manual magnified trying to locate wee bits that were handed to me upon arrival.
takes a while but its a start.

Sn0wlink
12-05-2020, 03:27 PM
i remember many times paging through the parts manual magnified trying to locate wee bits that were handed to me upon arrival.
takes a while but its a start.
The worst is when the customer hands you some screws... Urgh!

blackcat4866
12-05-2020, 04:26 PM
The worst is when the customer hands you some screws... Urgh!

... and most of the time the screws didn't even come from your machine!!

But back to Mosespitso: If you really want to fix something, you'll have to get the jam code from the management list or the jam code history. If your going to be a technician you'll have to figure that out. Read the manual or Google Search.
=^..^=

copyman
12-05-2020, 07:07 PM
As others suggested you have to go into service mode to see actual jam code. What you see on screen is "location, where to look" for jam.

I've never seen those parts in a Konica Minolta copier.

If you are a tech you need to get the service manual and get up to speed with this model. Once you get the jam code that will point you in the right direction.

If Not a tech I suggest you call one. I've seen too many times customer get in over their head trying to repair the machine themselves. Ends up costing way more $$ then if they called a tech to begin with!

Don't misunderstand me I'm all for working on stuff and repairing anything myself. I do it all the time around the house, washer, dryer, fans, autos, mini bikes, small engines, etc etc. BUT before I attempt any repair I get the manuals and research the internet for information, etc.

As for your jamming issue, it could several things, feed rollers, clutch, etc but is usually something simple like dirty sensors, etc

CP-1015
12-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Spring maybe!!! number 28 from conveyance section. First I thought the other part is number 33 from payper exit, but it has onother shape.

tsbservice
12-06-2020, 11:25 AM
Smaller spring is coming from some sensor actuator. You have to find which one by tapping actuators, one won't return.

Synthohol
12-06-2020, 02:05 PM
the bigger part looks like

A161151200

search your part manual for it.

Custom Search