PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Firmware C454e update file SSD Problem Reboot

Custom Search

Bijixx
12-10-2020, 08:43 AM
hi guys,

I need help, Pleaseeee.

I have Bizhub C454e 120V 60 HZ 16 A with the SeriAl Nr. A5C0011005946 manufuctered in October 2013.

I have now the Problem that the machine doesnt turn on:
Symptom:After turning on the MFP, during the boot process, in the stage where two pillars are shown on the operation panel, the MFP stops and reboots over and over again

Solution:

To reduce appearance of failing SSD Boards a new SSD Board firmware has been developed. It is recommended to upgrade machines in the field with the new firmware. The firmware can be downloaded from CSES DLGB140776En

Symptom are already described in different discussions at copytechnet
Based on this symptom it seems like I have Problem with the SSD Firmware.

Now!!!!. Pleassseeee! Can someone give me the update File ( US Machine). I cannot get the update file anywhere. Please send me a link or a file somehow.
And if u have anymore files for a c454e machine please send me those too.

I will be very grateful

Thanks to the forum and every user who is active here.

copier tech
12-10-2020, 11:03 AM
hi guys,

I need help, Pleaseeee.

I have Bizhub C454e 120V 60 HZ 16 A with the SeriAl Nr. A5C0011005946 manufuctered in October 2013.

I have now the Problem that the machine doesnt turn on:
Symptom:After turning on the MFP, during the boot process, in the stage where two pillars are shown on the operation panel, the MFP stops and reboots over and over again

Solution:

To reduce appearance of failing SSD Boards a new SSD Board firmware has been developed. It is recommended to upgrade machines in the field with the new firmware. The firmware can be downloaded from CSES DLGB140776En

Symptom are already described in different discussions at copytechnet
Based on this symptom it seems like I have Problem with the SSD Firmware.

Now!!!!. Pleassseeee! Can someone give me the update File ( US Machine). I cannot get the update file anywhere. Please send me a link or a file somehow.
And if u have anymore files for a c454e machine please send me those too.

I will be very grateful

Thanks to the forum and every user who is active here.

If the machine is on a continuous boot loop the only option is to replace the SSD board.

Custom Search