PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C6500 image distortion trouble

Custom Search

datapresstecnica
11-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Hello, attached to this post are test print #80 (print carachteristic evaluation pattern) (it's not #83 as the filename says) and the gamma offset pattern that the machine outputs while running the printer gamma offset manual adjustment.
The image is clearly distorded and it's impossible to get to the right values to achieve a good color reproduction.
I've been reading around that there are several 6500 with a defective PGC and this machine seems to have it (it prints red as orange and blue as purple). I'd like to know if this could have something to do with the images I attach. I've already ordered the pgc replacement but I'm in Argentina, so it will take a couple of weeks to get here.
I apologyze for the bad english and hope you can help me.
Thanks a lot.

random
11-14-2008, 06:15 AM
This is what contone looks like on any c6500. What does dot1 and line1 look like?

datapresstecnica
11-14-2008, 02:08 PM
I attach line1, line2, dot1, dot2 and compression. This is the first c6500 in our country, and nobody seems to know what's normal and what's not. That's why I need help from people with more experience. Thanks a lot for your time.

kmcopier
11-14-2008, 08:27 PM
Do you have a fiery controller to the system,make a calibration add attach a printscreen from measurment versus target gr kmcopier

random
11-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Well the scanner takes quite a bit away so I can't really see any problems aside from a light line which appears to be on the black. As for contone just leave them on -15 and don't worry about them.

To set the machine up do this.

1/.Run and auto-gamma
2/.Reset all gamma sensor calibration screens
3/.Do the gamma sensor calibration for each of the screens
4/.Do another auto-gamma
5/.Adjust offsets manually so they are all just appearing between the two paralle lines

NEVER do an offset auto-adjust. This does not work with normal paper.

Custom Search