PDA

View Full Version : BH 501 error codes C-2703 and C-6702

Custom Search

toppc12
12-17-2020, 02:06 PM
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I'm an end user. My technician won't do the job so it's up to me.

I have 3 BH 501 (number 3, 4 and 5) and 1 BH 500 (number 2), all of them more than 2 millon copies. One 501 (number 3) and the 500 (number 2) have already been deprecated but I'm trying to save the other two (number 4 and 5).

Number 4 has error C-2703 when I try to copy or print something. It works fine for scanning.

Number 5 was working properly. Suddenly, both started to show errors C-2801 (number 5) or C-2802/2803 (number 4) (don't remember which). Here is where my technician left me alone.

So, after changing developer with one another and auto supplying toner in service menu, those errors were gone on both machines.

BUT, number 5 didn't turn the lamp on anymore and now shows C-6702. The last thing my technician did was something related to the toner underneath the PCB. I tried changing PCBs with each other machines and problem persisted (also tried PCB from number 3 and no good). I changed lamp from number 3 and no good. I also followed wires connected to the lamp that go to a board in the back of the machine, changed it with the one from number 3 and nothing.

Number 4 still shows error C-2703. Changed corona, developer, drum unit and PCB from number 5, nothing. So I went for the HV unit from number 5 (that supposedly was failing in number 3 with the same error). Took the HV unit from number 5 and put it in number 4. Guess what? The error is still there.

I'm more of a PC technician and I asume things go the same way. You just change components and they work. The thing is that these machines are pretty old so no components are 100%, but, my tests where using components that didn't generate errors on other machines.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Custom Search