PDA

View Full Version : C364 e printing problem

Custom Search

blinxwap
12-17-2020, 05:44 PM
I have a c364e firmware A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M1

Printing from usb and netowork the nobs gets stuck in que doesnt print have disabled firewalls and anti viruses on 2 pcs restarted print spooler documents prints sometimes other docs or images file size increase if its 2mb it might show 97mb in the que loads ful but doesnt print

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Synthohol
12-17-2020, 06:07 PM
open pswc and print test pages from there to eliminate the controller as the issue.

drowranger
12-17-2020, 08:51 PM
please make sure hdd is turned on ( service mode > System2>) and spool print jobs in hdd setting is on ( utility>printer settings>basic settings>) as well.

tsbservice
12-17-2020, 09:05 PM
please make sure hdd is turned on ( service mode > System2>) and spool print jobs in hdd setting is on ( utility>printer settings>basic settings>) as well.

Hey drowranger, your posts are quite helpful. Go for more mate 👍

blackcat4866
12-18-2020, 12:59 AM
You can try to ping the printer, or connect a laptop via crossover cable. Perhaps you've got a duplicate IP address? =^..^=

EarthKmTech
12-19-2020, 06:14 AM

If its a second hand machine and had overwrite all data performed item number 2 in your suggestion does get turned off and people forget to turn it on again :cool:

CP-1015
12-19-2020, 08:33 AM
Ich habe eine c364e Firmware

A5C10Y0-F000-G20-M1 Drucken von USB und netowork die Nobs bleibt in que stecken hat nicht deaktiviertfirewalls und Anti-Viren auf 2 Pc Neu gestartete Druckspooler-Dokumente drucken manchmal

andere Dokumente oder Bilder Dateigröße zu erhöhen, wenn seine 2mb es 97mb in der que lädt ful zeigen kann, aber nicht drucken Gesendet von meinem SM-A505F mit Tapatalk

Maybe I don't understand correct, but if problems with pdf-files print as picutre.

blinxwap
12-23-2020, 10:51 AM
I just got off the phone with the customer upon our coversation previously i asked that he should take a completely different laptop preferably and connect it to the printer via usb and network, he did and everything printed fine to my conclution it is his 2 desktop pcs that are at fault operating systems i also found the customer is building his own pc with upgrades and has alot of programs and games running on the desktop pcs that might cause the printing problem am i correct

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Custom Search