PDA

View Full Version : Konica C450i - Fax Sent Confirmation not showing Preview of Face page

Custom Search

dcappo40
12-21-2020, 10:32 PM
Hello
We recently upgraded our offices Konica's to the C450i.

With our old ones, when we sent out a fax, it would send it, then once confirmed, the page would print saying "All is Good", then show the first page of the fax that was sent out.

On this new one, this does not happen. Looked through hundreds of areas but cannot find where it would be to turn it on.

Anyone have any ideas?

Synthohol
12-21-2020, 10:50 PM
reporting "with image" not there in tx reporting?

blackcat4866
12-22-2020, 12:08 AM
IIRC you have to turn OFF the Tx report, then turn it back ON to see the option to see image. =^..^=

tec
12-22-2020, 02:16 AM
I think what your looking for is in service mode, Fax, List output, TX result report, with image.

If your the end user, a technician will need to turn this on.

dcappo40
12-22-2020, 12:37 PM
Here are my options - I am the IT Technician for this printer, and have Admin access (not in person)

I just checked, the Service Mode would need to be done by one of their technicians. Bleh

emujo2
12-22-2020, 03:06 PM
Here are my options - I am the IT Technician for this printer, and have Admin access (not in person)

I just checked, the Service Mode would need to be done by one of their technicians. Bleh

[Utility]

[Administrator]

[Fax Settings]

[Report Settings]---Report Image Setting]: Select whether to display the first page of the sent original on a TX result report (default: [With image]).

If you can't find this then possibly the fax is not set properly in service mode, or may be in the wrong marketing area. I realize you are trying to do this via the web page, but I don't have an I series with a fax to look at via PSWC. You can always enable remote panel, and configure like a walk up user, then look at PSWC to see what changed. E

Synthohol
12-22-2020, 03:28 PM
https://cscsupport.mykonicaminolta.com/arsys/shared/image.jsp?server=ssdremprdaas&port=8000&form=RKM:HowToTemplate&entryId=000000000026401&fieldId=302311216&userId=steve_bach

1 enter service mode
2. Touch [Fax]
3. Touch
[List Output]
4. Touch [TX Result Report]
5. Select [With image]
exit.

dcappo40
12-22-2020, 03:33 PM
Thanks everyone. We got a tech going in hopefully today/tomorrow to do this. Users really need it, so hopefully they can get it done.

tsbservice
12-22-2020, 04:43 PM
It's defaulted to ON in Admin mode according to user manual.
I don't see why they would disable it by default from within service mode. Sounds illogical.

[Utility]
[Administrator]
[Fax Settings]
[Report Settings]
[Tx Result Report Print Settings]
[Report Image Setting]: Select whether to display the first page of the sent original on a TX result report (default: [With image]).

mascan42
02-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Just had this myself. Along with several other settings, they must've missed this at the factory. Seeing a lot of this on i-series machines lately.

Bix
02-12-2021, 02:22 PM
a bulletin came out a few days ago.
KM says "On iseries it is no longer possible to have a report".
end :cool::eek:

On IT6 devices, a transmission result report, similar to the Transmission Result Report of a Fax communication, is not available.

emujo2
03-15-2021, 09:07 PM
Would you e able to share that bull. E

emujo2
03-16-2021, 05:11 PM
I just went through this on a C4050i..In PSWC the add image is only available if you choose send TX result by email. If you go into Service Mode/FAX/List output and turn on add image, the setting is still greyed out on PSWC and through admin, but the printed TX result page has a partial image on it.. Go figure. E

progoffice
03-16-2021, 05:23 PM
https://cscsupport.mykonicaminolta.com/arsys/shared/image.jsp?server=ssdremprdaas&port=8000&form=RKM:HowToTemplate&entryId=000000000026401&fieldId=302311216&userId=steve_bach

1 enter service mode
2. Touch [Fax]
3. Touch
[List Output]
4. Touch [TX Result Report]
5. Select [With image]
exit.

This is your fix. I had the same issue yesterday and I was able to find the setting you're looking for just as Synthohol stated. I made the setting change and it worked. You would think this would be the default setting if a TX report is set to on. Just another frustrating i series quirk. This is almost like walking in to your favorite grocery store and overnight they moved everything around and you can no longer quickly find what you're looking for. That's been my experience so far with these.

emujo2
03-16-2021, 05:36 PM
definitely have their quirks..I worked on an issue a few days ago..everything under direct input was missing except fax. No authentication turned on, and restrict broadcasting was not enabled. After 2 hours with support we turned enabled restrict broadcasting and then turned it back off. All of the direct input choices came back..Fun stuff. E

Custom Search