PDA

View Full Version : K imaging unit sucking developer to waste toner tank BIZHUB C221

Custom Search

r4roty
12-21-2020, 10:38 PM
Hi forum members,
I have this issue of developer being sucked out of the MG roller usually accumulating at about 10cm width looking at the Dev tank from the front door side thereby producing dirty copies and rubbing on the drum and scratching it. I replaced the K DEVELOPER, same issue.
I swapped drum and charge box of yellow to black position, same pblm also, but drum and charger from K unit worked well in yellow position. Looking forward to get Soln to this odd ball problem. Thanks in advance

blackcat4866
12-21-2020, 10:49 PM
I've had a couple of bizhubs suck all the developer out of the developing unit. In both cases it was the HVT + drum & developing units of the affected color(s).

EarthKmTech
12-22-2020, 09:14 AM
never even seen one of these machines before, but if its starting out ok and keeps destroying drum and dev unit of one colour regularly - make sure the respective erase lamp is operating and not dead.

Had that on a c227 a few times ruining the iu's after 1 month till i discovered that.

Custom Search