PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C558 stopped print/copy

Custom Search

jvonerik
01-03-2021, 07:42 AM
Hi I have a strange issue with bizhub c558.

The printer was working fine and it was printing/copying as normal. However on my next print job, the printer suddenly stops printing. No error whatsoever. I see that the printing job went to the job counter but its not printing. I tried to copy as well, and as same the copy job was sent to the jobs counter but nothing is happening. The machine is dead silent, normally when you print/copy the machine will generate noise to say its processing the request. On the Webconnection it says "printing" but status "printing error" but no code. No paper jams as well.

I tried to factory reset in service mode, but still same issue. Also done removing from the power source and left it overnight (turned off) but to no avail.

Scanning to network on the other hand is working as normal.

On a side note. When troubleshooting this issue, i removed all ink toners. However, on the panel it still registers like the toner are still installed. I also check on the web connection, i'm not getting any error that the cartridges have been removed.IT still shows how many percent left on the toners. But toners are removed physically.

Is this a software/firmware issue or possibly a component gone bad? I'm not sure how to fix or what component went bad. Please advise.

Custom Search