https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-dsjxvx3s

rrrohan
01-12-2021, 05:58 AM
assuming you can ping the copier or access copiers web page

just click "The printer I want isnt listed"

then add a printer using ip address

wjurls
01-12-2021, 03:15 PM
To install a 600 print driver you want to use the "add printer" method and manually enter the IP address and use the .inf file.

K-3
01-12-2021, 09:01 PM
the 600 needed the ic202 image controller to print if it is not there or damaged, maybe why you can't print.

copyman
01-13-2021, 04:05 AM
Are you sure it has the printer chip installed for printing?

Print configuration page and it will show if installed

slimslob
01-13-2021, 04:18 AM
I noticed that one of the LEDs next to the network connector was blinking rapidly. Jabber like that could means that the connection is being hammered. It could be the network interface in the Bizhub or it could be the switch/hub/router that it is connected to. Try connecting directly to your laptop. If you still get jabber it is most likely the Bizhub

manzoorwighio
01-13-2021, 07:12 AM
the 600 needed the ic202 image controller to print if it is not there or damaged, maybe why you can't print.

I tried to replace this this card from working machine but no luck

emujo2
01-13-2021, 07:41 PM
The IC 602 was a 8 pin EEPROM looking device..I'm not sure what you are showing...Out of the box it was a copier/scanner..No printing without the IC..E

allan
01-13-2021, 07:48 PM

I tried to replace this this card from working machine but no luck

Looks like IROM if there is a battery on the back its the NVRAM. I would suggest putting back the original one.

emujo2
01-13-2021, 07:57 PM
After watching the video again...This is a pretty old machine..If the network card is configured to auto negotiate, it may never connect to a 1gb port.try setting the port to 100 full duplex. If this is a DHCP environment try restarting in DHCP and see if you can pull an address. Another thing would be to go into Admin and turn OFF TCP/IP , cycle power, then turn TCP/IP on. this is like a NIC reset. Also..someone refresh me..did the 600 need a x-over to connect directly back to a laptop? E

K-3
01-13-2021, 09:39 PM
looks like the right unit, try what emujo said in his post. if it will not pull a ip address by dhcp the board maybe bad or the board it connects too may be bad. i believe you need a x-over cable for laptop or try a standard 4 port switch to create a mini network.

slimslob
01-13-2021, 10:45 PM
After watching the video again...This is a pretty old machine..If the network card is configured to auto negotiate, it may never connect to a 1gb port.try setting the port to 100 full duplex. If this is a DHCP environment try restarting in DHCP and see if you can pull an address. Another thing would be to go into Admin and turn OFF TCP/IP , cycle power, then turn TCP/IP on. this is like a NIC reset. Also..someone refresh me..did the 600 need a x-over to connect directly back to a laptop? E

looks like the right unit, try what emujo said in his post. if it will not pull a ip address by dhcp the board maybe bad or the board it connects too may be bad. i believe you need a x-over cable for laptop or try a standard 4 port switch to create a mini network.

If the laptop is new enough then a crossover cable is not needed. The laptop I bought in 2005 required one on older models. Every one I have used after that one did not.

emujo2
01-15-2021, 04:04 PM
It's not the laptop..older NICs could not directly connect back to another nic w/o going through a switch or hub. This is only a problem connecting directly to a printer from your laptop via ethernet. E

Synthohol
01-15-2021, 04:58 PM
Autocrossover is on the (newer) PC side, the nic on the copier is irrelevant.

Custom Search