PDA

View Full Version : C308 Erro C-D011

Custom Search

kasser
01-13-2021, 11:19 AM
Hi there, I have a Bizhub C308 error message C-D011. I removed the hard drive, I can read it seems to be ok Can someone help thanks

barber782
01-13-2021, 11:43 AM
Update the Sata firmware to version 4.
Download my attached file with instructions.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Gift
01-13-2021, 11:45 AM
Have you tried just installing a new HDD? A faulty one might appear OK on a computer.

I think there was also an issue with the S-SATA controller with that series, therefore KM issued some "S-ATA FW update", you'll probably find some topics about this here.

kasser
01-13-2021, 12:44 PM
Thank you very much for the quick reply. Sorry, I can't download the attachment. Error message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/sendmessage.php)

Phil B.
01-13-2021, 12:51 PM
why don't you READ THE MANUAL?

show us you made an attempt to read and diagnose the problem yourself.

kasser
01-13-2021, 01:02 PM
why don't you READ THE MANUAL?

show us you made an attempt to read and diagnose the problem yourself.

Sorry if I don't understand. Which instructions do you mean?

Phil B.
01-13-2021, 01:06 PM
Sorry if I don't understand. Which instructions do you mean?

get the service manual

read the service manual

NO NEWBIE should attempt a repair WITHOUT The fucking manual.

even senior techs have the manual.

replacing the HDD requires many steps and different instructions on formatting ... loading firmware

how much time have you spent on this problem already?

this goes back to a bible verse:

give a man a fish ..he eats for a day.

TEACH a man to fish.. he will never go hungry..

GET THE DAMN MANUAL.. READ it and SHOW you have at least tried to fix it yourself. We aren't here to do your work for you but rather to help when you can't go any further.

that error is clearly defined and how to fix it in the manual.

kasser
01-13-2021, 01:16 PM
get the service manual

read the service manual

NO NEWBIE should attempt a repair WITHOUT The fucking manual.

even senior techs have the manual.

replacing the HDD requires many steps and different instructions on formatting ... loading firmware

how much time have you spent on this problem already?

this goes back to a bible verse:

give a man a fish ..he eats for a day.

TEACH a man to fish.. he will never go hungry..

GET THE DAMN MANUAL.. READ it and SHOW you have at least tried to fix it yourself. We aren't here to do your work for you but rather to help when you can't go any further.

that error is clearly defined and how to fix it in the manual.

Thanks for your nice reply. I don't want to change the hard drive. I don't think it's damaged. I have removed it and connected it to my PC and see all partitions on it. Again the question of which instruction manual and where can I get it. thanks

Phil B.
01-13-2021, 01:22 PM
Thanks for your nice reply. I don't want to change the hard drive. I don't think it's damaged. I have removed it and connected it to my PC and see all partitions on it. Again the question of which instruction manual and where can I get it. thanks

just because you can see partitions on the drive DOESN'T MEAN it'll work on the copier... the info for the system could be corrupt not allowing the copier to boot properly.

THE SERVICE MANUAL is what I am talking about.

you haven't even looked over the different forums here at CTN have you... go to forum main menu... look for MANUAL REQUESTS... post a request there.

even now I am having to do your damn work for you.. no more I'm done with fucking lazy techs.

Synthohol
01-13-2021, 02:05 PM
I don't want to change the hard drive. I don't think it's damaged.
wish i can fix machines by thinking parts are good.

Gift
01-13-2021, 02:07 PM
calm down man... I know what's triggering you but it makes no sense to yell around, that's not healthy for any of us, you included^^

But yes, we both stated that a simple functional check via pc does not really tell one about the data integrity. So I would a least wipe/format the HDD and see what's happen if you put it back to the MFP - or just install a new one wich most techs should have in their default car-stock.

If you're not a dealer/tech: there's a nice company in Bielefeld called "von Busch" iirc....

Phil B.
01-13-2021, 02:21 PM
calm down man... I know what's triggering you but it makes no sense to yell around,

ok genius tell me what is triggering me?

a lazy tech the doesn't have a manual and simply relies on the knowledge of others without making an attempt to TRY and resolve it himself?

Please enlighten me.

Gift
01-13-2021, 02:38 PM
Well, what's triggering me sometimes is that some customers probably would outsmart some so called "techs" asking for help here. Weird ways of analysing things, not use the search function to gather already existing discussions or ignoring good tips and hints that has been posted in their own threads - that's usually the stuff I find annoying.

I'm not shure if the thread starter is a tech or owns the manual but at least he seemed able to found an information that this error code might be related to the HDD and made an attempt to check the HDD.... so this one won't qualify for a Pulitzer but isn't really the best example for how low you can go here :D;)

copier tech
01-13-2021, 03:35 PM
Hi there, I have a Bizhub C308 error message C-D011. I removed the hard drive, I can read it seems to be ok Can someone help thanks

This is a known issue, if your HDD is good update the SATA firmware.

https://mega.nz/file/NBMWxbCA#3MmHlPAG8NDSUl_WEDC2ms1r54JFFaUD8Eg-R4DuLeo

Bix
01-13-2021, 03:42 PM
Hi, I have had a similar problem. Never trust HDDs.
I had also tried replacing it with a HDD used by a high printer. I solved it just by changing to a new one.

avecosat
01-13-2021, 04:40 PM
If you have C-D011 just have to change or format the hard drive but if you have C-FA14 , C-D050 you need to do recovery

M94
01-13-2021, 05:27 PM
Not that this hasn't already been said, but just so it's perfectly clear.
HDDs can still absolutely have functionality for even months after they start dying. It showing up on a pc and even being able to browse the files isn't a guaruntee that the drive is fully functional. Unless you are using a sector-by-sector scan and verify utility there's no way to know for sure if it's failed (unless of course it stops completely)
Drives are cheaper than good software to diagnose them and if the customer isn't using any of the storage functions size is probably irrelevant.

Replace.The.Drive.

Edit> Or the firmware others have been posting, but I would assume (bad habit I know) that you would have tried that before removing the drive.

barber782
01-13-2021, 05:29 PM
Not really had many HDD’s go down on the konicas.
whenever I’ve had a d011 code it’s been fixed with updating the sata controller.
machines that have already have the sata firmware already installed have a pink sticker dot on the serial label.

you can also try going into diagnostic mode by holding the power/sleep button whilst turning on the machine. Running this will give you an error log at the end describing the fault.

see my original post which has the attached file including the Sata firmware and map reset tool.

good luck.

kasser
01-15-2021, 08:57 AM
Thanks for all for the answer first time.
I misunderstood something regarding the status I am a technician but not a printer technician, I work in the network and administration area. Sorry for that. The contractor my with this error the hard drive is defective and the action costs at least 600 €
I find it too expensive.
Because of that I need help.
I think it's weird that you have fun with other people just because they weren't very well informed like you.
I thank you again and wish everyone a good weekend.
I am still grateful for any help.
In any case, I am very grateful for all of the productive answers.

copier tech
01-15-2021, 09:03 AM
Thanks for all for the answer first time.
I misunderstood something regarding the status I am a technician but not a printer technician, I work in the network and administration area. Sorry for that. The contractor my with this error the hard drive is defective and the action costs at least 600 €
I find it too expensive.
Because of that I need help.
I think it's weird that you have fun with other people just because they weren't very well informed like you.
I thank you again and wish everyone a good weekend.
I am still grateful for any help.

Before you playout on a new HDD (you can use pretty much any 320GB HDD they cost peanuts on eBay by the way) get your engineer or yourself to update the SATA firmware as I said & a few others in this post. The HDD maybe perfectly OK.

kasser
01-15-2021, 09:15 AM
Before you playout on a new HDD (you can use pretty much any 320GB HDD they cost peanuts on eBay by the way) get your engineer or yourself to update the SATA firmware as I said & a few others in this post. The HDD maybe perfectly OK.

Thanks I have a Toshiba MQ1ABF050 500GB here, it's ok from the size.
I don't have any smaller ones.
just plug it in and then? otherwise I'll buy one

copier tech
01-15-2021, 09:26 AM
Thanks I have a Toshiba MQ1ABF050 500GB here, it's ok from the size.
I don't have any smaller ones.
just plug it in and then? otherwise I'll buy one

Yes, just plug it in then if it doesn’t prompt you to format it perform a format in CE mode.

kasser
01-18-2021, 01:13 PM
Yes, just plug it in then if it doesn’t prompt you to format it perform a format in CE mode.
Hi there, thank you thank you thank the error is gone.
I got the error now: data for the animated instructions not installed. Contact your service technician. I can now also copy and scan,
but the error message is there I think I must import various data, but I can't get hold of it.
Can someone send me this data, maybe even the latest Firmware. Thanks in advance to everyone.

copier tech
01-18-2021, 01:51 PM
Hi there, thank you thank you thank the error is gone.
I got the error now: data for the animated instructions not installed. Contact your service technician. I can now also copy and scan,
but the error message is there I think I must import various data, but I can't get hold of it.
Can someone send me this data, maybe even the latest Firmware. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Glad you fixed it.

You can ignore that message it won't stop the machine from working.

However should you want to remove this warning you'll need to install the animation movie file firmware.

Drop me an email if you need it.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Custom Search