PDA

View Full Version : C3320i E-301 Scan via Mobile app

Custom Search

Bix
01-13-2021, 02:16 PM
Hi guys, I have encountered a problem firmware bug on a bizhub C3320i. I don't know if it's actually a bug or a printer problem.
The printer arrived with recent G00-B6 firmware from the factory. It prints correctly and scans via SMB and Email work without problems.
I have discovered a serious problem with the Konica Mobile Print application. As soon as the customer scans, it soon returns E-301. However, the scan arrives on the application.
I thought it was a temporary problem but I have tried again several times with the same result. I also tried it with my smartphone and I upgraded to G00-E9. Does anyone have a bizhub C3320i with recent firmware to experience this problem? Or did it happen to someone?
Thanks!

copier tech
01-13-2021, 03:45 PM
Hi guys, I have encountered a problem firmware bug on a bizhub C3320i. I don't know if it's actually a bug or a printer problem.
The printer arrived with recent G00-B6 firmware from the factory. It prints correctly and scans via SMB and Email work without problems.
I have discovered a serious problem with the Konica Mobile Print application. As soon as the customer scans, it soon returns E-301. However, the scan arrives on the application.
I thought it was a temporary problem but I have tried again several times with the same result. I also tried it with my smartphone and I upgraded to G00-E9. Does anyone have a bizhub C3320i with recent firmware to experience this problem? Or did it happen to someone?
Thanks!

Try uninstalling & disabling the marketplace app i've had this throw random E xxx codes.

Custom Search