PDA

View Full Version : Error Code cfa14 en konica minolta bizhub c458 y c558

Custom Search

zepekenyo
01-13-2021, 05:43 PM
Buenas tardes a todos, tengo dos maquinas con el mismo codigo de error y no consigo recuperarlas, a alguien le ha pasado lo mismo con estos modelos. He probado a cambiar el disco y formatearlo tanto logico como fisico y me sigue dando el mismo codigo, tambien he probado a desactivar el HD y me sigue dando. Estoy volviendome loco y no se como avanzar, si alguien se le ocurre algo os lo agradeceria. Feliz aņo a todos un saludo.

Phil B.
01-13-2021, 05:48 PM
Buenas tardes a todos, tengo dos maquinas con el mismo codigo de error y no consigo recuperarlas, a alguien le ha pasado lo mismo con estos modelos. He probado a cambiar el disco y formatearlo tanto logico como fisico y me sigue dando el mismo codigo, tambien he probado a desactivar el HD y me sigue dando. Estoy volviendome loco y no se como avanzar, si alguien se le ocurre algo os lo agradeceria. Feliz aņo a todos un saludo.

how about posting in ENGLISH!?

and NO i'm not going to translate just to be able to read/help.

the whole site is in english... it is based in the USA.

zepekenyo
01-13-2021, 05:57 PM
Good afternoon I have two konica minolta one c458 and one c558 with the same error code CFA14.
I have done the same to both, deactivate the hard drive and it keeps giving me the same error code, formatting them in physical and logical and it keeps giving me the error.
I have also tried to deactivate the HD and I just got the error after a few minutes, the two machines are updated to the firmware version, which is the last special that konica A79J0Y0-F000-GC1-X8-99B0 has released .
but it keeps giving me the same error, I have seen bulletins but they talk about the c368 series and not the c658 series, I have also tried with those firmware of the sata but when trying to put them I do not get them.Sorry for my explanation but I am translating it from Spanish to English.Regards, and thank you very much

tsbservice
01-13-2021, 06:17 PM
Now that's better we can read and reply. If FW is most current I would try new EMMC board.

Bix
01-14-2021, 08:51 AM
Hi, when does this error happen? Immediately or after a few minutes? I have had some FA14 connected to a bad control pannel

zepekenyo
01-14-2021, 05:15 PM
Hi, when does this error happen? Immediately or after a few minutes? I have had some FA14 connected to a bad control pannel

Hello bix, the machine starts me up and lets me make a copy but after two minutes or so the code jumps again, I have tried to deactivate the HD and restart and the code continues to appear.A greeting.

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 05:58 PM
Do you have PaperCut installed? Marketplace installed?

Custom Search