PDA

View Full Version : Firmware brother mfc-l6902

Custom Search

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:26 PM
good afternoon can someone help me with the firmware of the brother MFC-L6902, which update through the front USB port, because I want to do a forced update thanks.

Phil B.
01-14-2021, 06:28 PM
good afternoon can someone help me with the firmware of the brother MFC-L6902, which update through the front USB port, because I want to do a forced update thanks.

what problem are you having?

there is more software you need to do it.

do you have the manual?

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:33 PM
The equipment does not accept printing both from the PC and via the machine, it only copies. I have the other programs I just don't have the firmware

Phil B.
01-14-2021, 06:34 PM
The equipment does not accept printing both from the PC and via the machine, it only copies. I have the other programs I just don't have the firmware

what print driver are you using?

does it have a WSD port? (WSD fucks everything up)

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 06:35 PM

do you have the manual?
Yes just connect MFP with USB cable to PC/laptop where Update tool is downloaded from Brother public site. Maybe you don't have access to internet?

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:37 PM
what print driver are you using?

does it have a WSD port? (WSD fucks everything up)

she doesn't even accept that I print the report of a user of the machine itself

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:38 PM
Yes just connect MFP with USB cable to PC/laptop where Update tool is downloaded from Brother public site. Maybe you don't have access to internet?

this does not work, already tried

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 06:49 PM
this does not work, already tried
I have a plenty of these when NIC port on main board toasts. So you cannot print via network but then printing via USB cable always worked. Did you try USB cable?

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:51 PM

do you have the manual?

I have all the drives, I just don't have the firmware, I want to do a forced update before condemning the main board

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 06:53 PM
I have a plenty of these when NIC port on main board toasts. So you cannot print via network but then printing via USB cable always worked. Did you try USB cable?

the problem is that I need the complete machine, via USB I am very limited

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 06:58 PM

the problem is that I need the complete machine, via USB I am very limited

OK but why not try to update firmware via USB cable :confused:

Phil B.
01-14-2021, 07:00 PM

it IS the preferred way

finhocamargo
01-14-2021, 07:09 PM

I'll try

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 07:10 PM
it IS the preferred way
I have upgdated hundreds of Brother devices via USB, via network via USB thumb drive, via BRAdmin, You just name it :cool:
In fact I hardly remember last Brother MFP, printer or scanner which I touch and don't update it's so awesome easy to do that I do it always as a unpaid bonus for clients.

tsbservice
01-14-2021, 07:14 PM
I'll try

Just try.
Go to Brother site select model click on downloads, scroll to the very bottom, download file like BrMain4811, execute program it should find your device then agree to update, next, next, Done :)

Custom Search