PDA

View Full Version : Configure CSRC via web browser

Custom Search

Bix
01-18-2021, 02:16 PM
hi, I forgot how to configure the csrc via web browser. I remembered this possibility by typing the IP of the printer and the URL parameters.
Does anyone remember? Thanks!

Bix
01-18-2021, 02:24 PM
Ok ... Bix read the manual: ip + /csrc_index.html

tsbservice
01-19-2021, 09:15 AM
Ok ... Bix read the manual: ip + /csrc_index.html
Bix do you know what type of software switches are input here under CS Remote Care - Detail Setting - Software Switch Setting?

Bix
01-20-2021, 10:33 AM
Bix do you know what type of software switches are input here under CS Remote Care - Detail Setting - Software Switch Setting?
I thought it was a reminder for the main one. But in reality they are completely different. I believe they are used to block/enable certain information/functions to CSRC. But currently, I have never received any instructions about it. :cool::cool: But now that WWRSPF is there, Konica Minolta only changes major DipSWs and not these.

tsbservice
01-20-2021, 03:00 PM
I thought it was a reminder for the main one. But in reality they are completely different. I believe they are used to block/enable certain information/functions to CSRC. But currently, I have never received any instructions about it. :cool::cool: But now that WWRSPF is there, Konica Minolta only changes major DipSWs and not these.
Kinda was hopping that way you can change some soft switches remotely without install of Remote panel.

emujo2
01-21-2021, 02:20 PM
These will only change/get status of softswitch 1-23 and these are mainly affecting how the machine talks to the vcare server and what info it sends. You cannot change switch 25 (function version) using the CSRC remote panel. E

Custom Search