PDA

View Full Version : FS-533 Error Finisher C1102

Custom Search

Bix
01-22-2021, 10:20 AM
Hi, I have a FS-533 finisher with an error 1102. It is about raising and lowering the output tray. The tray locks up and does not want to go down. The only way to reset it is to lower the tray completely and it will work for another 3-4 hours of work.

About the fault: I have noticed that after several hours, the tray remains stuck at the top but without any errors. If I go to activate the "tray up/down" test, I hear a click but no movement occurs. After a few printouts, the "1102" error appears. At this point, I don't know if it is the sensor that detects the presence of the tray but I believe that in that case, the "tray up/down" test had to go.
If I manually lower the tray, it will work again for a few hours.

Now I have two doubts: the finisher electronic board, sensor or the faulty motor. I think the first case or wiring is bad.
If anyone has any experience or suggestions, that's welcome.

Gift
01-22-2021, 10:45 AM
I hab a few cases where this finisher threws out an error after a customer pulled up the the output tray with their hands (like if one tried to move the machine) - so far we had to disassemble it a bit to lower the tray lift machanism manually (I think some sort of acuator can get stuck if you raise the tray above it's supposed limit).

Perhaps some involving parts got bent/disaligned in your case so the upper detection triggers the signal too late sometimes.

tsbservice
01-22-2021, 04:59 PM
Bix review this thread.
bizhub C224 and FS-533, Error code C1102 (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/102404-bizhub-c224-fs-533-error-code-c1102.html)

Custom Search