PDA

View Full Version : Konica c6500, job waiting

Custom Search

Rohullah
01-24-2021, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone
My konica c6500 have a problem, when i send to print, it doesn't process or print, it shows print waiting or rip waiting.also does not print controller test pages. Printer is ready, server is okay, fiery is connected, it can print old proccesed files but not any new file.
Thanks in advance for your help.4801148010

Phil B.
01-24-2021, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone
My konica c6500 have a problem, when i send to print, it doesn't process or print, it shows print waiting or rip waiting.also does not print controller test pages. Printer is ready, server is okay, fiery is connected, it can print old proccesed files but not any new file.
Thanks in advance for your help.4801148010

check error log

turn the machine off disconnect any options.

reboot

any errors?

when did this problem first appear?

Synthohol
01-24-2021, 09:28 PM
i know it sounds silly but check the default paper size config of the controller and make sure its metric A4/A3 not letter.
that would cause it to hang if the test page default size is set to US size letter/11x17
check command workstation!

Phil B.
01-24-2021, 09:33 PM
i know it sounds silly but check the default paper size config of the controller and make sure its metric A4/A3 not letter.
that would cause it to hang if the test page default size is set to US size letter/11x17

good catch brother

Rohullah
01-25-2021, 03:29 AM
[QUOTE=Phil B.;1670748] No errors, the machine was off for few weeks because of fuser belt, yesterday i got new belt and installed that and this problem found.
Also it does not print any controller test pages

Phil B.
01-25-2021, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=Phil B.;1670748] No errors, the machine was off for few weeks because of fuser belt, yesterday i got new belt and installed that and this problem found.
Also it does not print any controller test pages

go back over your work ...if it was working before you touched it and not after the you have a T.I.P. technician induced problem.

Rohullah
01-25-2021, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE=Rohullah;1670965]

go back over your work ...if it was working before you touched it and not after the you have a T.I.P. technician induced problem.

Hello again
As i searched, problem is from hard drive. But I don't know how to install fiery 408 v2 on a new hard drive. Could you please help

Rohullah
01-25-2021, 06:45 PM
Hi and thanks for replying
I found the problem is hard drive, but i dont know how to install ic 408 on new hard drive, should i install a windows on new hard drive and install driver on it or maybe by usb. If you have any manual about this or you can help, it will be very helpful 🙏

Synthohol
01-25-2021, 06:53 PM
Cant be harddrive if the fiery shows 00 and accepts jobs.
That's very unusual.
What did it say in command workstation?

Rohullah
01-25-2021, 07:04 PM
Cant be harddrive if the fiery shows 00 and accepts jobs.
That's very unusual.
What did it say in command workstation?

Commond work station connects to server, when sending print, printer not receive Data.
I say its hard drive because i have also a hard drive with IC 409, i have installed that and printer received the job, than miss printed

Synthohol
01-25-2021, 07:20 PM
Failed jobs are pink in command workstation. Click one and read the error.

Rohullah
01-29-2021, 06:51 AM
Hi guys
The problem solved
It was HDD problem, mean while server was 00 but hdd had problem, i installed hdd as external hdd to a computer and run bad sector fixer on it, than installed on server, now its working normally.
😉

Custom Search