PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play Fallout 76 on PS4 or PC?

Custom Search

mrnapolean1
01-25-2021, 04:27 PM
Anyone here play Fallout 76 on PS4 or PC?

jmaister
01-28-2021, 03:44 AM
Anyone here play Fallout 76 on PS4 or PC?

Didn that game not turn out very well?

Bix
01-28-2021, 10:02 AM
I have played on PC.
I waste my money

mrnapolean1
02-01-2021, 04:15 PM
Didn that game not turn out very well?

It has its ups and downs. Depends on what your wanting to do. If you enjoy questing and exploring you're in luck. If you enjoy playing with others you're in luck, if you enjoy base building then you might be upset. Fallout 76 has some of the most awkward and restrictive build restrictions of any game that includes base building.

PrintWhisperer
07-12-2021, 07:49 PM
I somewhat enjoyed Fallout New Vegas, despite the awkward physics and poor gameplay ( decent storyline but weapon mechanics very broken with poor hit-box and damage registration ).

Fallout 4 was a waste of money, even more awkward that New Vegas with a boring open-world and restrictive one-dimensional missions.

For an open world game, I have found Far Cry to be MUCH more enjoyable and a game I can return to over and over for a random alt-world walk-about.

FC-2 : Africa and Malaria...OK but they were still working out the terrain models
FC-3 : Island fun, multiple endings, quirky characters (the scientist: "I'm High as a kite and the greenhouse is on fire")
FC-4 : Pagan Min, I wish we could have spent more time together. (over-the top bad guys FTW)
FC-5 : Good redneck fun but the over-story comes off a bit creepy rather than entertaining...no good ending in this one.
FC-6 : Gus Fring 'reprise' by Giancarlo Esposito with horses and tanks? Can't wait!

Gift
07-30-2021, 07:12 AM
Fallout 4 was a waste of money, even more awkward that New Vegas with a boring open-world and restrictive one-dimensional missions.

Fully agree, the main mission was quite "average" and 90% side quests were just mostly stupid errand runs.

Havent bothered with F76 so far. Currently I'm playing Borderlands 3 with a friend of mine via coop.

AnySpring
09-21-2021, 08:39 PM
I played Fallout 76 on a PC, but I wouldn't say I liked it because it is very similar to Fallout 4. That's when fallout 4 came out, and it was something unusual. It seems to me that such a game comes out once every ten years. There was so much hype around this game, and it became great. But Fallout 76 is a complete copy of the previous version with slightly better graphics. Shame on the company that developed this game. It seems to me that it was done only for the sake of money. It appears that it is better than a shooter than a cs: go. There will be no go, especially since I am now selling and exchanging skins. In short, I am engaged in trading.

Gumbke444
06-16-2022, 12:58 PM
YES nice experience

Noah526
12-22-2022, 11:22 AM
I played it, I didn't really like the game, Fallout 4 is much better.

Custom Search