PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub 601 - Single Line Issue

Custom Search

joaopauloooo
01-25-2021, 06:08 PM
I'm having a hard time with a B&W bizhub 601 that I can't solve. Please help.

I thought it was an issue with the drum or the developing unit so I cleaned everything and replaced the developer, as it was due to do so.
The printer now is printing perfectly fine but this line keeps appearing on every 3rd page. It prints 2 pages without the line and the 3rd page comes with the line in the same place.

Attached bellow you can see an A3 paper printed with the line, this was the 3rd paper, as the other 2 were clean.

The machine has 900k pages printed.
Anyone knows where the problem might be?

allan
01-25-2021, 06:31 PM
Ok just checking the sample shows the entire A3 page?
That line is running in the main scan(cross feed) direction.

The lasers on these machine can fail. Worth removing and reinstalling the laser.

emujo2
01-25-2021, 07:47 PM
there's nothing revolving in the machine that could leave this line every 3rd copy..Is the line in the same place each time? Can you verify short or long edge feed? E

tsbservice
01-25-2021, 08:01 PM
So author you said printing(not copy)10 A3 pages and 3,6,9 page will have this line same place?
Very strange indeed I will be interested what's the problem. Start from PH unit as allan said.

allan
01-25-2021, 08:39 PM
Tune the line speed of the machine. Registration roller, drum rotation and fusing speed could we off. Could cause a Godzilla jitter that can shake...

But seriously had this issue before where adjusting something under machine settings made it go away. Don't think you can adjust fusing speed on this Konica.
Lost me manual. But then at least try to get the registration and drum speed up. I am guessing the fuser could be running a bit faster than the rest.

You can try and bump the machine. Kind of something you should rather do with a pinball machine. And the machine beeps and displays TILT on the screen.

Or then again there is the laser.

allan
01-25-2021, 08:42 PM
there's nothing revolving in the machine that could leave this line every 3rd copy..Is the line in the same place each time? Can you verify short or long edge feed? E

Yea may be that its stars must align for this to occur. In case just set the machines date and time off by about 3min.

joaopauloooo
01-25-2021, 08:58 PM
Ok just checking the sample shows the entire A3 page?
That line is running in the main scan(cross feed) direction.

It's running in the Main Scan direction.

This line is always on the same place on every 3rd page.
If I print an A3 size it's about 10cm from the edge of the 3rd page, if I print A4 it's about 2cm from the edge of every 3rd page.

allan
01-25-2021, 09:12 PM
It's running in the Main Scan direction.

This line is always on the same place on every 3rd page.
If I print an A3 size it's about 10cm from the edge of the 3rd page, if I print A4 it's about 2cm from the edge of every 3rd page.

Ok try adjustments and finger the laser.

Custom Search