PDA

View Full Version : C300i PDF/A Font Data

Custom Search

oliver88
01-28-2021, 10:58 AM
Hello

Would anyone happen to have the PDF/A data for a Konica C300i?

It seems to have disappeared from the machine and is giving a warning that it is not installed.

Thanks

Bix
01-28-2021, 11:03 AM
Hi, G00-E9 firmware now requires the installation of the fonts for PDF/A. This happens if you have formatted in the past.
If you want, I can send you.

copier tech
01-28-2021, 11:26 AM
Hello

It seems to have disappeared from the machine and is giving a warning that it is not installed.

Thanks

Hi Oliver,

I have just emailed you this software.

emujo2
01-28-2021, 02:53 PM
Hello

Thanks

You must have updated firmware and function version..New f/w gives PDF/a features and many of my guys are telling me they are getting this message. I think it's installed at the factory, but if Bizhub Secure was installed, or HDD was formatted you lose OCR, PDF/A, Movie, Card reader..E

emujo2
03-23-2021, 04:19 PM
David, this has nothing to do with a needed or missing font.. Upgrading to the newest function version gives the machine the ability to scan in the PDF/A format. Out of the box the required PDF/A data file is installed, but adding bizhub secure or formatting the HDD deletes this file which you only find out about when you update the f/w and function version..But, since you mentioned it, how were you able to upload a non resident font to the machine? We have tried over the years, but finding the font in the format required for PSDA has never worked. E

jonbonse
12-06-2023, 08:48 AM
Hi guys

Can anyone provide the pdf/a font data?

Kind regards

Custom Search