PDA

View Full Version : Develop to KonicaMinolta consumables

Custom Search

tsbservice
01-28-2021, 11:57 AM
Hi guys. Does anyone of Develop dealers have cross-reference table of which KM consumables(mostly toners) fit in which Develop model?
TIA

Bix
01-28-2021, 12:27 PM
Hi, I believe that from series 4 onwards, Develop and Konica Minolta have the same consumables (including toners).
I get toner from Konica Minolta branded "Develop" for "Konica Minolta" printers sometimes.

CP-1015
01-28-2021, 05:04 PM
Hi, I believe that from series 4 onwards, Develop and Konica Minolta have the same consumables (including toners).
I get toner from Konica Minolta branded "Develop" for "Konica Minolta" printers sometimes.

It's the same. And I think 8 series too, because I think it's the same chip.

tsbservice
01-28-2021, 05:42 PM

Bix Thanks. You're right but I still believe colleagues in office will be more happy with excel table instead of googling or calling me :)

drowranger
01-28-2021, 08:51 PM
HI Drums are the same but toner cap of toner cartridge need to be modified to fit (cut the slots out or use the old cap) for slower models (22,28,30,36,45,55 ppm) . squarish toner cartridges fits fine. Yet to test the new i - series toner.. drums and the wtb should fit.

Custom Search