PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C6000L error C-0101 and C-C101

Custom Search

kandod
01-31-2021, 01:12 PM
Hello, can someone with access to official konica minolta techical resource site (not sure what is its name) check for some bulletin (or whatevet it is) regarding these two errors. The reason is I had this issue a few years ago that was at the end resolved by replacing the PRCB board, but the actual cаuse was never found. The prehistory of this was that during a normal job runnung, the printer gave C-0101 error and after a restart the machine was dead with C-C101 error with ICP23 PRCB fuse open.  After replacing the fuse the mashine started with PRCB likely working, but then throwing error C-5002, which was resolved by putting a new PRCB and reloading the firmware. So initially I thouhgt that in the beginning i have misread the C-0101 error from the display and the actual error was C-C101 only (because of the similaritiy of the 0 and C). I thoroughly checked all the wires in the whole main body for short circuits of 5V lines and found nothing suspicious.

Then a few days ago a guy in a russian forum described the very same problem occuring with his C6000L - C-0101 and then C-C010 followed by C-5002. The case is so strikingly similar that I recall details that initially made no sence to me to be relevant at all, like for instance that when I initially checked the IPC23 fuse it showed working but by some resistance and it became copmletely dead after some time. So the guy reported exactly the same thing. So I will appreciate any help in fiding if there was a connection between these two errors, actually if there is some possibility that the M41 motor can cause PRCB burnout.

Synthohol
01-31-2021, 02:42 PM
2.5.4 C-0101
Code
C-0101
Classification
Main body: Paper feed motor abnormality
Cause
An error detection signal of M41 is detected continuously for a specified period of time while the paper feed motor (M41) is ON.
Measures to take when alert occurs
The main body stops immediately to turn OFF the power relay (RL1).
Estimated abnormal parts
• Printer control board (PRCB)
• Paper feed motor (M41)
Correction
Turn OFF/ON the sub power switch (SW2) of the main body.
Note
• "Please call service" is displayed.
Solution
1. Check the connector connection and the wiring between PRCB and the motor, and repair it if any abnormality.
2. Check the I/O drive of the motor and the coupling of the gear, and repair/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body
(1/3):16-E)
3. Replace M41.
4. Replace PRCB
Faulty part isolation DIPSW
Control while detached

2.25.1 C-C101
Code
C-C101
Classification
Main body: Communication error
Cause
When the sub power switch (SW2) turns ON, a response from the printer control board (PRCB) has not received within a specified period
of time.
Measures to take when alert occurs
The main body stops immediately to turn OFF the power relay (RL1).
Estimated abnormal parts
• Printer control board (PRCB)
• Overall control board (OACB)
Correction
Note
• The message "Please turn on power again" is displayed on the touch panel.
Solution
1. Check the connector connection and the wiring of PRCB and OACB, and repair it if any abnormality.
2. Replace PRCB.
3. Replace OACB.
4. Replace PRCB and OACB at a time
Faulty part isolation DIPSW
Control while detached

Synthohol
01-31-2021, 04:47 PM
IV-b-3. C-C101 occurs right after turning ON the power source
1. Symptom
C-C101 occurs right after turning ON the power source
2. Cause
As opening/closing the door, the wiring at the vertical conveyance section was separated and
contacted to the metal edge, which broke the wiring's cover and caused earth fault, and then ICP23
of the printer control board was blown.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/48100d1612111543-bizhub-c6000l-error-c-0101-c-c101-wirec101-jpg

kandod
01-31-2021, 06:41 PM
IV-b-3. C-C101 occurs right after turning ON the power source
1. Symptom
C-C101 occurs right after turning ON the power source
2. Cause
As opening/closing the door, the wiring at the vertical conveyance section was separated and
contacted to the metal edge, which broke the wiring's cover and caused earth fault, and then ICP23
of the printer control board was blown.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/48100d1612111543-bizhub-c6000l-error-c-0101-c-c101-wirec101-jpg

Thank you for your response, these issues with the vertical conveyance door (and the transfer carriage guiding pin, clipping the humidity sensor wire) are well known and checked as not being the cause for the fault, all the more they dont lead to C-0101 error (I believe).

lartis.aineias
10-29-2021, 07:23 PM
I know the post is old, but today I had the same code and the problem was in the PRCB!
I am writing this so that we can help a colleague for the future![emoji56]

Στάλθηκε από το AC2003 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Custom Search