PDA

View Full Version : Konica c300i error code c6756

Custom Search

barber782
02-02-2021, 09:33 AM
Brand new machine just installed at customer. A week of being there it's bringing up error c6756.
Iv updated the fw, checked the ccd board connections and wiring harness between the ccd and ccd board. Checked the data cable down to mfpb. Reset error. Goes away and comes back a week later.
Has anyone had an issue like this on the new machines?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

copier tech
02-02-2021, 09:47 AM
Brand new machine just installed at customer. A week of being there it's bringing up error c6756.
Iv updated the fw, checked the ccd board connections and wiring harness between the ccd and ccd board. Checked the data cable down to mfpb. Reset error. Goes away and comes back a week later.

Brand new machine, pass it back to KM under warranty?

blackcat4866
02-03-2021, 12:30 AM
I'm assuming that you haven't been present for the errors. If I were to take a WAG, I'd go for the SCDB or the DCPU ... 50/50.

The DCPU is less work to swap. =^..^=

tsbservice
02-03-2021, 06:53 AM
Run full diagnostic. Reseat all connections of Base board(MFPB), next down the line will be CCD unit.
Also try to disable CCD Calibration value temporarily(default is ON).

erwinf
02-03-2021, 08:21 AM
The B367/C227 also gives a similar fault, resolved the fault by replacing the Flat Cable ( Ribbon) for the CCD unit,
also does the machine stand near a window, could be that you are getting ambient light affecting the CCD calibration

Albonline
02-03-2021, 08:16 PM

try reseating the board stack. codes in the 60's range generally refer to adf related issues , thus dual scan board ,or radf cis.

jwai
02-04-2021, 03:45 PM
The B367/C227 also gives a similar fault, resolved the fault by replacing the Flat Cable ( Ribbon) for the CCD unit,
also does the machine stand near a window, could be that you are getting ambient light affecting the CCD calibration

Agree! I had this experience too.

Custom Search